EFT Cheat, how do you use it?

Rockstar23

On 11/29/2019 at 8:23 PM, Rockstar23 said:

Well first of all.

I think anyone who cheats should try to keep it low key. (depends on the game too)

But in EFT I think everyone should keep it as low key as possible. I've cheated in eft for a year now roughly. Only stopped because of .12

Personally, i've gone through 4 accounts. all standard accounts. And i've been ip banned and shit i just have to use a vpn to access the website and what not.

I always keep my FOV Of aimbot on 1-3. Never more than 4. And i never have it go for the head. Only neck and chest. Even if i have a clear headshot i wait untill i see neck or chest.

I don't make large plays based off of information from ESP. I try to seem oblivious to other players but always ready to react. I usually don't even use aimbot actually. Just ESP, i also don't ever get my escape streak above 10. I always make sure i lose some. And i keep my K/D Under 10. gotta keep it lo key. Now it's taken me 4 accounts to get here.

My first account i borderline raged hacked and i was banned extremely quick.

My second account, my friend used my hacks.

My Third account i really did play lo key (or so i thought) i was super carefull. but i was marked and banned.

My Fourth account i was really lo key i never even used aimbot. But i killed a streamer, because i slightly prefired the wrong corner.

Now on my fith account, i have purchased EOD. In hopes to make me seem less suspicous. But there's a lot more at risk.

So how does everyone play? Let me know. thank you for reading this.

Have a good day

:)

5 accounts yikes. I am still on my first since over a year and more. But i think things are going to change now that it is BE. Plus we are all just speculating. We won't really know till the hunt is on.

1 hour ago, dagger181 said:

5 accounts yikes. I am still on my first since over a year and more. But i think things are going to change now that it is BE. Plus we are all just speculating. We won't really know till the hunt is on.

Same here - first account, no bans. Here's to keeping that going!

On 11/30/2019 at 11:23 AM, botgodspeed said:

i basically raged for 4 months, had like a 16 k/d i think, longest escape streak was 19. on an eod account and never got banned

will be ban now with the BE in place , ban wave is still high as hell right now with the what if possibility 

Edited by Dirtydan139

1 hour ago, dagger181 said:

Yea lol, when the cheats come out i kindof want to wait a day to use them. Since y,know could be some issues and a bunch of people get detected. I want to wait for it to be 100% and people have been using it for a while

I played the game for a long time before I found Chod and I try to act the same as I did before. Just a few pointers:

-Dont watch people through walls.

-Dont prefire corners unless you've already been fighting and it's obvious you can know their location. 

-Dont wiggle at people you suspect. If they wiggle first just turn the other way to show you are on the same page.

As for myself, I usually only use esp and loot filter. You can watch people sneakily keeping them on the edge of your vision or just checking back on them. If you're going to chase someone down make it look like your natural progression through the map. The only time I go into rage mode and use aimbot and no recoil is to keep another cheeser from killing me and then it's right back to normal. A big strat I use also is to let people run past me and shoot from the side or back. It sounds a bit chicken it insures you dont get recorded and no one can prove anything. 

I've been doing this for 2 years and have yet to loose an account with chod. Made it through many many ban waves and plan on keeping it that way.

• Like 1

If you ever got killed pre 0.12 by a stupidly suspicious naked pmc with a mosin, was probably me
I had no idea how to play tarkov other than take mosin, kill guy with loot, take loot and sell to vendors.

I didn't know what the flea market was and never touched it. Labs became HvH back then so i stopped playing.