EFT Cheat, how do you use it?

Rockstar23

Well first of all.

I think anyone who cheats should try to keep it low key. (depends on the game too)

But in EFT I think everyone should keep it as low key as possible. I've cheated in eft for a year now roughly. Only stopped because of .12

Personally, i've gone through 4 accounts. all standard accounts. And i've been ip banned and shit i just have to use a vpn to access the website and what not.

I always keep my FOV Of aimbot on 1-3. Never more than 4. And i never have it go for the head. Only neck and chest. Even if i have a clear headshot i wait untill i see neck or chest.

I don't make large plays based off of information from ESP. I try to seem oblivious to other players but always ready to react. I usually don't even use aimbot actually. Just ESP, i also don't ever get my escape streak above 10. I always make sure i lose some. And i keep my K/D Under 10. gotta keep it lo key. Now it's taken me 4 accounts to get here.

My first account i borderline raged hacked and i was banned extremely quick.

My second account, my friend used my hacks.

My Third account i really did play lo key (or so i thought) i was super carefull. but i was marked and banned.

My Fourth account i was really lo key i never even used aimbot. But i killed a streamer, because i slightly prefired the wrong corner.

Now on my fith account, i have purchased EOD. In hopes to make me seem less suspicous. But there's a lot more at risk.

So how does everyone play? Let me know. thank you for reading this.

Have a good day

:)

I'm so risk adverse that when the progress update mentioned "needing to change your play style" was music to my ears. What I mean is I only used the cheats on a low-key, never raged, never needed to in my mind. For me the purpose of this cheese is to loot freely and calmly. Without ESP this damn game gives me anxiety...I use to love that adrenaline pumping shit but now it  just wears me out. With the cheese it's like swimming in a kiddie pool and I love it!

Edited by Baracus

1 hour ago, Baracus said:

I'm so risk adverse that when the progress update mentioned "needing to change your play style" was music to my ears. What I mean is I only used the cheats on a low-key, never raged, never needed to in my mind. For me the purpose of this cheese is to loot freely and calmly. Without ESP this damn game gives me anxiety...I use to love that adrenaline pumping shit but now it  just wears me out. With the cheese it's like swimming in a kiddie pool and I love it!

Yea, and when i first tried a cheese for tarkov. I couldn't play without them again. I found the game too slow and boring lol

3 hours ago, botgodspeed said:

i basically raged for 4 months, had like a 16 k/d i think, longest escape streak was 19. on an eod account and never got banned

True true, you'll have to be a lot more carefull now lol. My highest k/d was 32. And my highest escape streak was 23. Then i got banned

32 minutes ago, Rockstar23 said:

True true, you'll have to be a lot more carefull now lol. My highest k/d was 32. And my highest escape streak was 23. Then i got banned

true, its funny cuz i would basically kill everything on the map and still not get banned.  i am definitely gonna have to play a little different now tho

Honestly it was weird with the ban I got I raged hard on my standard account for almost a year no ban wiping map of players and scavs surviving every raid using auto unlocker speed hack and loot through walls I still use this account to this day. Then I had an eod that I only used esp on steered clear of players and basically just looted every raid of stuff I could legit get to searching containers I knew had useless stuff in so I wasnt just running straight to the really valuable stuff let myself get killed every other raid and was banned within 3 days without the cheese being detected.

52 minutes ago, Manclad said:

Honestly it was weird with the ban I got I raged hard on my standard account for almost a year no ban wiping map of players and scavs surviving every raid using auto unlocker speed hack and loot through walls I still use this account to this day. Then I had an eod that I only used esp on steered clear of players and basically just looted every raid of stuff I could legit get to searching containers I knew had useless stuff in so I wasnt just running straight to the really valuable stuff let myself get killed every other raid and was banned within 3 days without the cheese being detected.

Yea it's really weird. I think it's just wrong raid kinda situation. Like someone could be watching at a certain time or something like that. I used auto unlocked on a different cheese and got banned instantly after the raid

I just put walls so i shows everything within 100-200m so encounters look and feel more natural but it helps during combat, blocking enemy flanks and such. Never have been banned yet. Oh and i played even when the cheese was down. faired almost the same, and that's what i will prolly do when its up again.

Edited by Rolle

With the implementation of BE I’d suggest not using aim at all. Stick to ESP and also use no recoil, sway etc. I also use EOD and I have not be banned yet with 2 month of cheese . I even just raged and would run Mosin with a instakill config. With .12 I highly suggest being super careful because rn there are very few cheaters or atleast it seems so you’d stick out like a sore thumb . My biggest worry is that when the cheese gets released BSG will immediately jump in and try to detect it due to the surge of cheaters. I’d suggest using esp and playing just like you normally would . Don’t look at walls to check for players just play normally. You’ll still have the advantage because you’ll see players before they see you in any situation. 

Played 3 months on EoD account with Chod cheese. After that i dropped the game and transfer this acc to my friend. He still playing legit today. He dont know about acc past so...the less he know the better he sleep. :)

My playstyle is simple: no rage, no super obvious moves. Just play like you`re really skill player, but not a god.

I have different game scenarios.

PMC "Alone" scenario #1.

Full equip. Turn on ESP, loot filter, "no recoil" on, infinity stamina. That`s all. My goal - kill 3-4 real people, pick up their stuff and go to the exit. If i full loaded with loot, i avoid any other players because i dont want to kill more than i need. Ofc i never go 1vs4 battles (maybe 1vs3, when one of the three behind the rest), because i cant win this "legit". ESP can help me with it. One target or two targets - ok, lets shoot`em. Ofc i kill all scavs that meet me along the way.

PMC "Alone" scenario #2.

No equip (just a handgun). No ESP, only loot filter. In this scenario i can die easily and dont lost anything valuable. Scenario for stats balancing.

PMC "With some1" scenario.
In this scenario, i turn on "no recoil" and "sound" ESP. Sound ESP - this is when the opponent’s steps are graphically displayed on the screen at a certain distance from you. So if enemy not moving (or he`s behind you) - you cant see him. But if you see this steps, you can tell other teammates smth like "hey, i think i hear something there, be careful". Ofc tell your teammates that you have extremely good headphones, headphone amplifier, etc and you can hear almost anything (in certain range). Nobody can suspect you in cheating.

Scav hunter scenario.

ESP/no recoil/loot filter/stamina. Find some plebs and take their loot. Simple. 

Sneaky Scav scenario.
ESP/no recoil/loot filter/stamina. Stay with other AI scav and wait for any players. When AI start shooting...its your time now.

Spooky Scav scenario.
ESP/no recoil/loot filter/stamina. Hunt only 1 player. Shoot next to him (bot dont kill!) and hide. Let the player feel fear. When your victim will run to the exit, follow him and kill him.

Also im never used aimbot. First, i can shoot by myself pretty good. Second, aimbot in EfT kinda sucks. :D 

7 hours ago, RicardoGA said:

Played 3 months on EoD account with Chod cheese. After that i dropped the game and transfer this acc to my friend. He still playing legit today. He dont know about acc past so...the less he know the better he sleep. :)

My playstyle is simple: no rage, no super obvious moves. Just play like you`re really skill player, but not a god.

I have different game scenarios.

PMC "Alone" scenario #1.

Full equip. Turn on ESP, loot filter, "no recoil" on, infinity stamina. That`s all. My goal - kill 3-4 real people, pick up their stuff and go to the exit. If i full loaded with loot, i avoid any other players because i dont want to kill more than i need. Ofc i never go 1vs4 battles (maybe 1vs3, when one of the three behind the rest), because i cant win this "legit". ESP can help me with it. One target or two targets - ok, lets shoot`em. Ofc i kill all scavs that meet me along the way.

PMC "Alone" scenario #2.

No equip (just a handgun). No ESP, only loot filter. In this scenario i can die easily and dont lost anything valuable. Scenario for stats balancing.

PMC "With some1" scenario.
In this scenario, i turn on "no recoil" and "sound" ESP. Sound ESP - this is when the opponent’s steps are graphically displayed on the screen at a certain distance from you. So if enemy not moving (or he`s behind you) - you cant see him. But if you see this steps, you can tell other teammates smth like "hey, i think i hear something there, be careful". Ofc tell your teammates that you have extremely good headphones, headphone amplifier, etc and you can hear almost anything (in certain range). Nobody can suspect you in cheating.

Scav hunter scenario.

ESP/no recoil/loot filter/stamina. Find some plebs and take their loot. Simple. 

Sneaky Scav scenario.
ESP/no recoil/loot filter/stamina. Stay with other AI scav and wait for any players. When AI start shooting...its your time now.

Spooky Scav scenario.
ESP/no recoil/loot filter/stamina. Hunt only 1 player. Shoot next to him (bot dont kill!) and hide. Let the player feel fear. When your victim will run to the exit, follow him and kill him.

Also im never used aimbot. First, i can shoot by myself pretty good. Second, aimbot in EfT kinda sucks. :D 

If the cheese goes private i hope we get in lol. Yea i used to use aimbot quite a bit actually. But i than realized i do have a good shot without it. So i just kindof implement the information from esp. And make the scenario as if i had heard them or something. And sometimes i even turn esp off mid fight. Also if it's a streamer i avoid them or i turn off all cheese and record the fight. So if i do kill them i can't be called out and i have proof xD. I've never used infinite stam thought too scared,

Guys, raging or not does not matter against BE. BE looks for shit running in your PC interfering with EFT. So for BE it does not matter how you behave, but how well Chod can hide the cheese.

Your behavior has to be careful when playing against players who might be streaming. I fucked once one streamer badly and when checked his stream immediately they were talking about me being suspicious.

17 minutes ago, makemeawesome said:

Guys, raging or not does not matter against BE. BE looks for shit running in your PC interfering with EFT. So for BE it does not matter how you behave, but how well Chod can hide the cheese.

Your behavior has to be careful when playing against players who might be streaming. I fucked once one streamer badly and when checked his stream immediately they were talking about me being suspicious.

This, exactly. BE isn't checking your stats - however, it is still possible that they have internal systems that do. However, I've cheesed for a year and have had no issues even with crazy stats. It's all about gameplay and being smart about using cheese. I don't hunt down PMC's, I don't ragehack.

1 hour ago, makemeawesome said:

And players could be recording too and just report you 

Here is my plan:

No loot filters, very slight recoil reduction, ESP on and fov no more than 3 targeting head and neck. 0 rage functions.

or

No ESP what so ever, but greater recoil reduction.  

In my single year of cheese experience, I have tried a little bit of everything and luckily have not been banned yet.  I did get really bored with the game when i started to use auto unlock and aimed at heads only, getting killed by Killa only because he had a shit ton of armor lol.  So this time around I plan on limiting my self to very minor advantages that will bring me up to par with the top 10% of players, mainly because of BE but also because I love the game and it would suck to lose interest.  And no matter what I always try to avoid players,  keep people for questioning my cheese content and allows me to avoid other cheesers. 

And lets be 100% real... first few days to a week, we will just be killing each other out there xD 

2 hours ago, Pomegranate said:

You might honestly have to take that "Lowkey" cheesing down to "Almost no cheesing". Shoot, you might as so lowkey to not even use an aimbot but keep and esp on.

Yea, i plan on not using aimbot at all. Just player esp but like a 200m range. and rare loot esp

I wiped out an entire map all the time lmao they took 8 months later to ban me lol i think its because I killed a streamer i didn't know about

BE doesn't give a crap about stats. I say this because of Rainbow six siege. theres a lot of people that have like 6.o kd in game or higher but never got banned. No one even the pros have that much KD but lots of cheaters get away with it.

Edited by TarePanda

10 hours ago, TarePanda said:

I wiped out an entire map all the time lmao they took 8 months later to ban me lol i think its because I killed a streamer i didn't know about

BE doesn't give a crap about stats. I say this because of Rainbow six siege. theres a lot of people that have like 6.o kd in game or higher but never got banned. No one even the pros have that much KD but lots of cheaters get away with it.

Yea true, but if your account gets reported they can check your stats 

• Like 1