mrtowy

urgent question dbd cheat please reply ASAP

Recommended Posts

Just wondering why dbd cheat is just Online for 9.10 days

 

what happened before?, get detected ?

 

how long i need to wait to get access this cheat after i make the payment? instant or need moderator to confirm my order?

 

this cheat is real undetected?

what do you prefer using old account or fresh dbd account for cheating?

 

sorry bad english, but i need to know for my confidence to purchase this great cheat.

 

thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning,

 

To answer you questions:

1. It only came out 7 days ago.

2. You get it right away

3. For now it is undetected

4. Usually it doesnt matter if new account or old

Cheating always carrys the risk of getting banned, but Chods is one of the "safe" sites. 

 

I hope that helps to convince you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost every time there's a game update the cheat needs to be updated as well dropping the online time to 0 days again, its a normal process. If you make a purchase with a correct billing address and don't use a VPN your subscription gets confirmed automatically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, completly random name said:

Good morning,

 

To answer you questions:

1. It only came out 7 days ago.

2. You get it right away

3. For now it is undetected

4. Usually it doesnt matter if new account or old

Cheating always carrys the risk of getting banned, but Chods is one of the "safe" sites. 

 

I hope that helps to convince you! 

 

5 hours ago, sofly1911 said:

Almost every time there's a game update the cheat needs to be updated as well dropping the online time to 0 days again, its a normal process. If you make a purchase with a correct billing address and don't use a VPN your subscription gets confirmed automatically.

thank for reply.

I just checked the cheat status is disable? 

is it still playable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sofly1911 said:

Of course not, its disabled. 

its look cheat status is undetected now.

 

is it possible for me to buy this cheat for 2 weeks? or i can pay full month but could you just make it 2 weeks for me then another 2weeks is for credit for next use, because i have a lot of things to do after this next week.

 

thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mrtowy said:

its look cheat status is undetected now.

 

is it possible for me to buy this cheat for 2 weeks? or i can pay full month but could you just make it 2 weeks for me then another 2weeks is for credit for next use, because i have a lot of things to do after this next week.

 

thank you

We only offer monthly subscriptions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.