Another Another Progress Update

Feary

5 hours ago, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

Feary did say that there shouldn't be another update just a cheat release

You don't think BSG has something ready to release around Christmas? I'm sure most/all cheat providers will be down over the holidays, would be the perfect time to release a patch. I'm sure BSG is in here, keeping an eye on this update.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2019 at 5:47 AM, ???????? said:

Yeah sure, especially if we are the only provider who offers these features and 50% of the playerbase is raging.
Obviously they would try even more to get us detected.

Hi faceless. Will the realm royale cheat be updated ? I know it’s probably not a popular one but I really miss playing it 

I am so excited for this to release. I cant stand the amount of people currently running esps that 100% will get banned the next day, their 15 mins of fun with esps is so rage inducing i just cant stand the game anymore. Shoreline and woods is a shit show full of ESP's currently ruining the game. Once the cheese is released you can actually play on an equal playing field.

21 hours ago, Feary said:

As i said it in the post.

Please keep the suggestions on hold for now, see what will be included in the initial release. Then you can suggest it on the roadmap and we will look into it.

As a aside to this, will we possibly see the USBs coming back into stock once the cheese makes it's debut?

I've been keen on grabbing one for a long while at this point given my movement between 2 computers at home and college, and a HWID USB would be exceptionally useful for my lifestyle.

11 hours ago, ragedbacon said:

Hi faceless. Will the realm royale cheat be updated ? I know it’s probably not a popular one but I really miss playing it 

I haven't seen it mentioned on any progress updates but they also haven't pulled it from the status page. So I imagine it's just low priority. 

23 hours ago, jesterx19 said:

I am so excited for this to release. I cant stand the amount of people currently running esps that 100% will get banned the next day, their 15 mins of fun with esps is so rage inducing i just cant stand the game anymore. Shoreline and woods is a shit show full of ESP's currently ruining the game. Once the cheese is released you can actually play on an equal playing field.

Sounds like you’re just another player that’s bad and doesn’t want to take the time to learn. Most people are running thermals now which gives them a huge advantage. Stop complaining there is very very very little cheaters if there are any and cheats are dead for eft they will never return the time is over

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ninjagosu99 said:

Sounds like you’re just another player that’s bad and doesn’t want to take the time to learn. Most people are running thermals now which gives them a huge advantage. Stop complaining there is very very very little cheaters if there are any and cheats are dead for eft they will never return the time is over

shut up boomer

• Like 4

23 hours ago, ninjagosu99 said:

Lol someone sounds salty, but go ahead say people are bad when clearly you haven't looked into how many actual esps are currently available. There are a ton of people who know how to easily integrate the already available cheats with a BE bypass as well there are many people who know how to make their own cheats. The probability of this being a long term cheat though is 0% but they will be able to cheat until BE gets them. So clearly your uneducated as how hacks/cheats work and I would love to know your survival rating in game. Ive had this game for 2 and a half years now and on this patch alone I have above a 60% survival rate. Also if your not on this website to purchase cheats ur literally wasting your time, unless you actually are just bad need cheats to play the game? ? lol

21 hours ago, MayhemCXV said:

shut up boomer

take his advice and shut up boomer.

Aside from that lookin forward on the progress of the cheese :) 

• Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic