Another Another Progress Update

Feary

3 hours ago, FlyingDutch said:

Are we still able to switch on/off options using configurable hotkeys? this was one of my favorite features on "old chods", extremely useful when aiming down scopes with magnification, sice they bug ESP.

It has been stated a few times that the on/off options will be back.  Not sure if you know but there are profiles made by some of the mods that you can use your self by following them.  In my experience, their presets were most optimal for use so when the cheese releases, give that shot.  

5 minutes ago, mazurko7 said:

It has been stated a few times that the on/off options will be back.  Not sure if you know but there are profiles made by some of the mods that you can use your self by following them.  In my experience, their presets were most optimal for use so when the cheese releases, give that shot.  

I think the profiles won't be coming with the cheese at least not right away from what Feary said. I could have misunderstood him though. You will have to set everything every boot up.

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, racer1029 said:

I know a lot of people have asked this question in the past but how will you determine how much comp we will get for EFT. I still had it for about a month when it first went down. 

this is done automatic by our system, so lets say when the cheat went down you had 30 days left on your sub. When it comes back you will get 30 days back, u dont get compensated for the entire dur its been down only the time that you ahve lost on you current sub.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, memester said:

Is the grenade bot/ teleporter in? I remembered it was only available for like a week last year lol.

You are really wanting to get banned aren't you? If you cant destroy an entire map with aimbot and esp, then perhaps you just need to...git gud... ?

• Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic