Another Another Progress Update

Feary

11 minutes ago, benjisiong said:

So i payed around 40$ for apex legends cheese, and then to figure out a couple days after getting the cheese, it has been disabled. Has  been disabled for almost a whole month now. Am i gonna get my time back for it? This can't be serious

There is such a thing as a search bar, these questions have been asked a million times. Can't people read for them selves

• Haha 1

Hi all. 

I had the cheat for a few months a year or so ago and left the game for a while. After .12 hit I’ve been back into tarkov solid since release. 
cannot wait for the cheat good work guys, will I have access to it or will it be behind a long term member lock or VIP only or something? 

can I assume i will be cheesing my life away soonTM? 

4 hours ago, TheUknown said:

Hi all. 

I had the cheat for a few months a year or so ago and left the game for a while. After .12 hit I’ve been back into tarkov solid since release. 
cannot wait for the cheat good work guys, will I have access to it or will it be behind a long term member lock or VIP only or something? 

can I assume i will be cheesing my life away soonTM? 

what does TM mean?

Totally happy that my patience is paying off... Also very glad to see Chod and team are taking their time to perfect the product. I have a couple of remarks, though:

1. Loot filter is essential, since some maps are FILLED with all sorts of loot, your monitor will be cluttered with unnecessary info. Also, sometimes, you are looking for specific loot for quests or your hideout or to make a quick buck. Please consider loot filters in the initial release.

2. The price range of 40GBP/ 40Euro is the golden average between affordability and exclusivity. It will keep many "ragers" from buying the using the cheat in an obvious or trolling way (especially to stream snipe), AND easily replacing their accounts and cheats if lost. I think this price tag will - at least - give Chod Cheats a good headstart before the EFT community jumps on the fact that there is a working cheat and cheaters abound.

3. Playstyle will DEFINITELY have to change with the new cheat and BE: I have always advocated for a "safe" playstyle, exactly like some other user here said: use the cheat as an assistance tool, not as your main weapon. Don't be obvious about your cheating. Pimp out your weapons. Allow yourself to die to other players who you observe as being good (just get a cheap loadout and go die). Watch out for your K/D ratio and survival rate and do naked factory runs to keep them in check. Don't do a bee line for raid bosses because it will obvious you're seeing them through an ESP. In short: PLAY AS IF A DEV IS IN THE BACKSEAT MONITORING YOU.

4. A big THANK YOU to the admins of the forum for keeping up the communication alive and replying fast and informative to everyone, and for the screenshots of the progress. I cannot stress how important that is to keep your community (and customers)'s morale up. I honestly uninstalled Tarkov since the cheat went down. I stuck with my promise of not playing the game without a cheese (I suck massively :D). But now I'm thrilled at the fact of re-installing the game, firing my HWID spoofer and cheesing my way to 40 and beyond, all the while filling my stash to the brim and pimping my hideout to excellence.

Thank you Chod... a toast to you, Feary, Faceless and all the unknown soldiers in the background ??

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Linky said:

Totally happy that my patience is paying off... Also very glad to see Chod and team are taking their time to perfect the product. I have a couple of remarks, though:

1. Loot filter is essential, since some maps are FILLED with all sorts of loot, your monitor will be cluttered with unnecessary info. Also, sometimes, you are looking for specific loot for quests or your hideout or to make a quick buck. Please consider loot filters in the initial release.

2. The price range of 40GBP/ 40Euro is the golden average between affordability and exclusivity. It will keep many "ragers" from buying the using the cheat in an obvious or trolling way (especially to stream snipe), AND easily replacing their accounts and cheats if lost. I think this price tag will - at least - give Chod Cheats a good headstart before the EFT community jumps on the fact that there is a working cheat and cheaters abound.

3. Playstyle will DEFINITELY have to change with the new cheat and BE: I have always advocated for a "safe" playstyle, exactly like some other user here said: use the cheat as an assistance tool, not as your main weapon. Don't be obvious about your cheating. Pimp out your weapons. Allow yourself to die to other players who you observe as being good (just get a cheap loadout and go die). Watch out for your K/D ratio and survival rate and do naked factory runs to keep them in check. Don't do a bee line for raid bosses because it will obvious you're seeing them through an ESP. In short: PLAY AS IF A DEV IS IN THE BACKSEAT MONITORING YOU.

4. A big THANK YOU to the admins of the forum for keeping up the communication alive and replying fast and informative to everyone, and for the screenshots of the progress. I cannot stress how important that is to keep your community (and customers)'s morale up. I honestly uninstalled Tarkov since the cheat went down. I stuck with my promise of not playing the game without a cheese (I suck massively :D). But now I'm thrilled at the fact of re-installing the game, firing my HWID spoofer and cheesing my way to 40 and beyond, all the while filling my stash to the brim and pimping my hideout to excellence.

Thank you Chod... a toast to you, Feary, Faceless and all the unknown soldiers in the background ??

price range of 40GBP/ 40Euro is the golden average between affordability and exclusivity

not true there is few cheezz sites with eft hax ( I not gonna post here ) but theay are arround 80-100£ per month or 30£ per week 

do you want exclusive cheat? you have to pay good amount of $$ I gess arround 70 for the work thay are doing here

Edited by Jack12

Could the cheese dev make it so that there are different clients for aimbot/norecoil/etc. and ESP? Seems like all the cheeses that have been detected with BE had aimbot/norecoil implemented and people got banned regardless whether they used those or not. This is just for extra security.

• Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic