Another Another Progress Update

Feary

5 minutes ago, NoobHead said:

Hola mods

nuevo aquí, he sido un lector más, en capturas de pantalla, no veo ninguna funcionalidad con respecto al cambio o la protección HWID, estoy seguro de que uno de los mods menciona que el altavoz HWID será parte de este truco. ¿Sigue siendo el caso? Gracias

Post by Feary:

I'm happy to say yes you get the spoofer for any sub, and yes it will work against BE.

As someone very famous on the old version of the cheat was saying all the time : "I hope they fixed the god damn aimbot this time"

:"-)))))))

Also, I can't wait to go out, raging at each and every player I encounter. Gonna be a fun one blasting heads off some shoulders.

Edited by Coke_Kitten

21 minutes ago, BullYessss said:

Dang great job guys, I feel like auto unlocker would be an easy way to get banned for all of you guys that want the best loot.

On 11/28/2019 at 7:30 AM, Feary said:

Something even better might be in :)

I take that to mean that they were able to find a way to get the "auto unlock" option back and make it so that it's less obvious...  In my mind it just uses a "skeleton key" (for the my Nightingale brothers) or a universal key, activating the animation one would use if they had the actual key... But no one has stated anything so this is just a dream...  

3 hours ago, Mk132 said:

As I've said in the past, use the cheese as a force multiplier, not a crutch.

Play like you would normally, and use the cheese to make up for shortcomings in your playstyle, Eg, I dont have a good pair of headphones, so I use the ESP in my peripheral vision like a very accurate pair of headphones, I don't look at people through walls directly, I slip them into the side of my FOV.

Same case with recoil reduction, I still mod the weapon out, but I may put a tiny bit of recoil compensation here and there to make the weapon even more comfortable, I don't take a unmodded gun out and just crank that thing up to 11.

Thats how I've made it through 3 patches cheesing so far, I know others can get away with some more stuff, but this style has worked for me.

Same play style as me. Looking forward to the new security measures and overhaul. Keep up the great work.

9 hours ago, bill772 said:

Same play style as me. Looking forward to the new security measures and overhaul. Keep up the great work.

that’s similar to how I cheese on games, used to rage on bf3 and still never got banned  but on Apex I just try and play legit.

Will there be a skeleton option in the Visuals function?
Boxes a little overly polished, that's obviously a question.
And if it could be a generally available option, I click one button and I set the whole program into a realistic mode difficult to detect with one click.
The second such light mode shows where the opponents are and slightly supports other functions aiming, throwing and recoil are not OFF, the opponents and the contents of the boxes appear for example at a distance of 120 meters and I also set it with one click and the whole program configures itself.
And hardcore for demonic players who are not afraid of ban;)
Summarizing:
Light mode
Normal mode
Hardcore mode
Whoever wants it will use whoever doesn't want it will be set manually.

• Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic