Another Another Progress Update

Feary

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, Stone2 said:

How does the HWID ban works?
If i use my main acc with my HWDID and will use the eft cheat will they then ban ALL HWID witch hass been used on the acc or only the newest?

All accounts bound to 1 hwid can be targeted.

Heya, i really, really love it, that you gave us more Info, as i can only say it for myself, i bought only one cheat here and it was CS:GO i would highly appreciate it coming back on, as i really love the cheat and would continue supporting you guys for it, ty.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Razyy said:

Snip

I replied above that it should be in the starting package.

2 hours ago, Spi13 said:

Gotcha, do settings save or do we have to configure every time? 

As of now configure at each start. I'm unsure what system Chod has in mind for it, since i didn't specify it in the post.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OSHA_MAN21 said:

This question may be asked before so I'm sorry if I am bringing it up again. Are you guys worried at all by any 'spys' or having your eft cheats public at all? Are you guys prepared for the public attention you will get? 

We are preparing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrator
1 minute ago, hugostiglitze said:

Guys i got a HWID ban in tarkov but im already setting up my new acc for when chods gonna be ready, do i only need to replace my harddrive when I have HWID ban in tarkov?

As said above the spoofer which you will get with the sub will allow you to play with the same hardware you have now. No additional changes required on your part.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, hugostiglitze said:

but if i want to play legit until chods cheese and spoofer are ready would it be enough to replace the harddrive or does BE ban more hardware ids?

No don't think so.

Till then try and find a different solution. A spoofer which works with BE. But i'm unable to help you with that for obvious reasons.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:01 PM, Jordanswfc said:

Alright, no need for the bashing?  What difference does it make when I joined it’s not a locked website. Some people have some real life problems ?

First of sorry MODS for "bashing" this guy in this thread.

If this makes you think im 'bashing' you, you're way too sensitive.

Second, regarding your join date it's quite simple. If you were a member before, I would overlook that you might have missed the 1000's of post regarding the *asking for ETA's or maybe forgotten about the rules. (lol)

But because you joined and the first post you make (literally 1 minute after you joined) is about asking for a ETA makes it quite obvious that you did not read the forum rules hence the "Use some of your braincells.."

Third, Yes I am a real person so that makes the probability of me having real life problems quite high.

So move along and let us enjoy gods work in progress. 

P.S Don't answer to this message in this thread please.

Edited by OBE
P.S
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FrankFranzen said:

My hackingstrategie in EFT: Do not kill players directly. My first shots do not hit the player and after that I kill him.

Remember if we play EFT and we get killed with one shot then we think:"That was a hacker" But we have a shootout, then we spend no

thought that that can be a hacker.

As I've said in the past, use the cheese as a force multiplier, not a crutch.

Play like you would normally, and use the cheese to make up for shortcomings in your playstyle, Eg, I dont have a good pair of headphones, so I use the ESP in my peripheral vision like a very accurate pair of headphones, I don't look at people through walls directly, I slip them into the side of my FOV.

Same case with recoil reduction, I still mod the weapon out, but I may put a tiny bit of recoil compensation here and there to make the weapon even more comfortable, I don't take a unmodded gun out and just crank that thing up to 11.

Thats how I've made it through 3 patches cheesing so far, I know others can get away with some more stuff, but this style has worked for me.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Mk132 said:

As I've said in the past, use the cheese as a force multiplier, not a crutch.

Play like you would normally, and use the cheese to make up for shortcomings in your playstyle, Eg, I dont have a good pair of headphones, so I use the ESP in my peripheral vision like a very accurate pair of headphones, I don't look at people through walls directly, I slip them into the side of my FOV.

Same case with recoil reduction, I still mod the weapon out, but I may put a tiny bit of recoil compensation here and there to make the weapon even more comfortable, I don't take a unmodded gun out and just crank that thing up to 11.

Thats how I've made it through 3 patches cheesing so far, I know others can get away with some more stuff, but this style has worked for me.

This guy has the right idea. 100% agree with this

• Chod locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic