Dead by Daylight bonanza

Baracus

Hey fellas,

I've been enjoying the DBD cheese, would never have bought the game otherwise, was curious of those who play; do you take any certain precautions to not look suspicious. Relatively speaking, I haven't even had someone accuse me of being a cheat while being pretty flagrant about my routes. 

Edited by Baracus

1 hour ago, Baracus said:

Hey fellas,

I've been enjoying the DBD cheese, would never have bought the game otherwise, was curious of those who play; do you take any certain precautions to not look suspicious. Relatively speaking, I haven't even had someone accuse me of being a cheat while being pretty flagrant about my routes. 

Not sure if this will help but back with the EFT cheese was up I would also try to not be too obvious. Like sometimes I would miss on purpose or act like I didn't see people when I knew exactly where they were. The trick is to make people think that you're just really good and not actually cheating. Definitely doesn't hurt to lose from time to time too. 

If you play against really good players or red ranks mostly, they will definitely call you out. Just like any other game be cautious always play like you're been recorded.

A good advice is just don't go straight to an immersive survivor go around flicking the camera like you are just looking around If the survivor doesn't react then let him go, if the survivor does react / moves or make noise then go for it.

Edited by bliuxter

Lol, in EFT when you have ESP you just avoid fights on short distance :D Biggest fun I had with cheese was to get sniper rifle, turn on ESP only and just snipe someones ass on 500meters. On woods I got kill on smthing like 550m :D So since there is no replay system YET and if you know how to "scan" with really good scope you can easily snipe and not be suspicious. Because once you find them its all up to your skill :)