[Unpopular Opinion] EFT should be invite only

point8

People will always rage hack when they have access to the tools. With the amount of people asking every day when the eft program will be done and how many are waiting for it to re-release, I'll definitely be curious about how long it will go undetected when it does. There is definitely some anxiety about that.

Edited by starsdieout

15 hours ago, point8 said:

^ Absolutely. You can't release a product with features intended to be used and ask people not to use them.

Brother you have been asking for and "ESP only" version of the cheese, so this is a complete 180.  

2 hours ago, starsdieout said:

People will always rage hack when they have access to the tools. With the amount of people asking every day when the eft program will be done and how many are waiting for it to re-release, I'll definitely be curious about how long it will go undetected when it does. There is definitely some anxiety about that.

You're right, that's why we even have the cheese to begin with.  But if it's a question of having 100% of the cheese for a week or use 80% of it for a  whole wipe, Id gladly chose the option that keeps me playing the longest.  Cheesless world of Tarkov is cold and lonely.  

It's a-lot to ask but @bill772 and I are starting a snowball ova hea! 

2 hours ago, mazurko7 said:

Brother you have been asking for and "ESP only" version of the cheese, so this is a complete 180.  

No lol. Sorry man but you're asking a community to not abuse the product, which is easily abuseable. I'm still all for ESP only, but we all know the other features are coming and that's great. Haven't changed my stance, but I was saying your idea of just asking people to not abuse the easily abuseable stuff is a bit too simple. It just wouldn't work.

I always used the cheese to avoid players / pick up valuable items from static loot spots before BE (used for two wipes previous to .12). I never got banned on any of my accounts, and its how I plan to use the cheese once it is re-released. That being said, with BE thrown into the mix, the general consensus seems to be that it will get detected quickly. One way or the other, I'll be leaving it alone for a while once it launches for others to test the water. 

Personally, I would love to see an ESP or even a loot-radar only version of Chods (the screenshots we've seen recently look really good). I think the entire cheese should be loot only honestly, since it means other players wont be complaining about hacks and it would lower chances of detection while allowing us to make money hand over fist. At least, thats how I see it working out given my incredible lack of knowledge on the subject.

As for invite only / ID required / etc. meh. I already trust Chods stuff to do magical things in my computer that I don't understand so sending a pic to someone over the internet I'm fine with. I already have to do that shit to use electric scooters in my town and I don't trust those apps as much as I do Chod and team so... If it would help lower chances of detection, it sounds good to me. 

At the end of the day, we won't know anything until the cheese comes out and I eagerly await that day (plus a few days to let others get detected and hopefully have the cheese refined).

It has to be a way not to exclude other or new users!

One way would be to make 2 different versions with the same content. The first for new and the other for trustworthy persons. However, it is a double overhead for chod.

That can be a topic for the future.

5 hours ago, VEGA7 said:

It has to be a way not to exclude other or new users!

One way would be to make 2 different versions with the same content. The first for new and the other for trustworthy persons. However, it is a double overhead for chod.

That can be a topic for the future.

That is no good as it seperates quality of work between exactly the same paying customers/amounts. Not a great thing, it looks shabby then and unfair and it reduces custom.

Make it good first time, take it down when things are suspect and keep altering code. Best practices here are the best all around choices for the cheeser and the guy that is trying to make an income.