How much does EFT EOD accounts go for?

Suislide

Having EOD wont make it much easier, bit of a headstart with vendor rep yeah but thats all really... being new sucks no matter what :S

Keep playing and watch the good streamers, you learn alot from seeing how they play ^^

Basically you need to first learn and practice the gunplay, what ammo types to use, map tactics and then its basically gaining confidence... there are some great youtube guides on solid budget builds and how to use them etc

Edited by Rexx

2 hours ago, Rexx said:

Having EOD wont make it much easier, bit of a headstart with vendor rep yeah but thats all really... being new sucks no matter what :S

Keep playing and watch the good streamers, you learn alot from seeing how they play ^^

Basically you need to first learn and practice the gunplay, what ammo types to use, map tactics and then its basically gaining confidence... there are some great youtube guides on solid budget builds and how to use them etc

what budget builds if you have zero rubles?? But yeah, just looking around for an EOD just incase I decide to cheat on the standart account. 

• 2 weeks later...

people saying "why would u buy an eod account as u can upgrade stash now" reason being is if you never get caught for instance or maybe u dont want to cheat on that eod account then that account unlocks all future dlc's without having to payout more money for them. That is the reason you buy the eod version not because of the stash space or reputation increases. Although nice I bought mine simply for not having to buy more shit later.