Another Progress Update

Feary

• Administrator
1 hour ago, point8 said:

Still kind of hoping for an ESP only so I can fart around grabbing loot w/o having to worry about the less safe features like no recoil and aimbot getting me banned.

This has been answered before, There will be NO esp only version, if you dont want to use other features then just dont use them.

It was allso said that most likely when EFT gets released it will be ESP only at the beginning, but it wont stay esp only as the features will get added one by one.

• Like 1

Let's be honest, I have little comment ... but the truth is that it is quite normal for the community to be constantly asking for ETA ... why there is no approximate deadline for its launch ... but on the other hand in a matter of Security is understandable not to give ETA. (But we don't stop being the CHOD's community ... we are faithful)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xpi said:

This has been answered before, There will be NO esp only version, if you dont want to use other features then just dont use them.

It was allso said that most likely when EFT gets released it will be ESP only at the beginning, but it wont stay esp only as the features will get added one by one.

Yeah, it has been said many times on the numerous progress updates and chatbox. I'm just voicing what I'd personally like. Not going to knock the cheese by any means and I will enjoy the finished product nonetheless.

Didn't know about ESP only upon release! Pretty cool.

I would not be that harsh on this people. Its their right to ask.

Everyone here is waiting and impatient, someone just has the need to share it.

Some of this people actually bought the sub and now they wait. Imagine you buy a car and they tell you, yeah we will deliver it someday - and then you wait....

Another cheat provider got their product detected and all its users banned this previous weekend. Doubt we will be seeing CHODS EFT cheese anytime soon, Battleye is doing its job..... and doing it well unfortunately. I posted about this a week ago, cheating in EFT has changed forever, we may never see a reliable cheat again, with BE detection will always happen with public cheats, just a matter of when.

• Like 1

• Feary locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic