Another Progress Update

Feary

1 minute ago, NathanFDrake said:

It was, there was an update to Apex, cheat is temporarily offline.

I don't ask this in anyway to sound pushy but, is it expected to be up again soonly? (The next couple of days) If not, No problem. My own fault for renewing while it says disabled.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, jmolo321 said:

I don't ask this in anyway to sound pushy but, is it expected to be up again soonly? (The next couple of days) If not, No problem. My own fault for renewing while it says disabled.

We never give ETA's as its just to hard to pin point when an issue it solved, we value safety above all and that sometimes takes more time then just changing an offset and releasing it again only to be hit 3 days later. Coder is working and testing his behind off to get it back up asap!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gown said:

Heya, i just wanted to ask, what happened with CS:GO? as i was a customer for the cheat, i miss it.

That information is mentioned in this thread and many other already. But it is unknown if that cheese will be brought back online. I'm sure a status will be made when a conclusion is reached. 

Super excited for a release.

@Feary any word on sub price yet?  I understand it will increase, just curious if any numbers have been suggested or decided on?  

Thanks for the update!!

EDIT- Nevermind, just saw Apex as base, but nothing decided.  Probably shoulda read before asking. 

Edited by LudacrisSpeed
Didn’t read previous thread pages.
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OperationReaper43 said:

@Feary just wanted to ask about a possible feature, as youve had night vision will there be a new thermal vision tick or nothing confirmed yet

dude, why do you need thermal vision when you have esp? nightvision is there, because even with ESP you still cant see shit at night, but thermal is useless when you see other people 500m away through 20 walls. 

plus, i played a lot with thermal last wipe, basically every game apart from labs and factory i had hk with thermal and m700 and 1) you really need backup sight because quickly moving person is unhitable in thermal 2) it still cant see through layers of bush etc 3) if you want to have the cheat to turn off esp and play with "free" thermal then i guarantee you you will turn on esp after 3 raids

Edited by makemeawesome
I quoted wrong dude :D
  • Like 1

Guys I'm just as anxious as anyone else, I'm so over tarkov, barely even played since wipe even though I'm super excited for .12, but can't even do a simple scav run literally trying to play as the proverbial word implies, without getting ganked by some other player scav bitch. Can't wait for cheese to come back so I can continue to loot in peace.

But it's not taking time because they're recoding all the features of the old cheat, it's all security, optimization, and reliability work. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, makemeawesome said:

dude, why do you need thermal vision when you have esp? nightvision is there, because even with ESP you still cant see shit at night, but thermal is useless when you see other people 500m away through 20 walls. 

plus, i played a lot with thermal last wipe, basically every game apart from labs and factory i had hk with thermal and m700 and 1) you really need backup sight because quickly moving person is unhitable in thermal 2) it still cant see through layers of bush etc 3) if you want to have the cheat to turn off esp and play with "free" thermal then i guarantee you you will turn on esp after 3 raids

Good point.

• Feary locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic