Another Progress Update

Feary

I appreciate the security, I just want some loot esp to make a little cash in game and finish some quests. Tired of grinding and wiping having played since alpha got me tired of the repetition. Don’t want to get banned so I wanna use cheats sparingly lol but frankly idk if that’s how it works theses days. Kinda like a 1 and done thing or who knows.  

Thank you for the update, and being open about what is happening. I would love it if we could get these posts more often, but I understand you are all very busy and do not have the time to do so. So thank you for taking the time to keep me sane. Love you guys and the work you do, thank you very much and can't wait to see what Chod's brings to the table. Take care gents.

Fantastic as always.

I will raise the question that you stated there are more options for people who wish to be "legit" I would ask what this entails, but given that I dont want actual important stuff to be divulged to the world just yet.

I used ESP and thats pretty much it (recoil reduction here and there too), just for general quality of life, will we expect more quality of life improvements / options per say for those who wish to play legit and have just some assistance here and there?

I recall people pointing out that boxes can have titles by type and I am very happy about this, so can we expect more improvements like this?

Edited by Mk132

Been enjoying EFT without the additional help, but keen on trying out the reformed cheese. Making progress a little more faster :) seems that the community has grown quite a bit while i was away but happy to see the staff is almost the same. Keep up the good work

• Administrator
2 hours ago, OperationReaper43 said:

Is it possible to get a price quote or not? Just wanna know how much I need for yearly as I plan to buy EFT yearly.

Taking Apex as base would be a good idea.

Price is still to be decided.

6 hours ago, Mk132 said:

Snip

As you can see the hidden stashes are visible too. Wooden and Barrel.

• Administrator

7 hours ago, NathanFDrake said:

-snip-

I'll try to pass much info as possible, but there are obvious restrictions i cannot say.

8 hours ago, capitol_d said:

What's going on with csgo? 

11 hours ago, Devin1Neil said:

I hope cs:go is being worked on as well. Can't wait for new update :D

I can tell you that CSGO is being discussed if we wanna continue support it or not. There is a lot of competition so it might get dropped.

If thats the case we will properly announce it with choice what you can do with your remaining time.

• Like 1

• Feary locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic