Another Progress Update

Feary

Noticing some font change and how loot crates are marked now (barrel, wood). Also, ESP is waaay more detailed now (BOT vs. Player clearly shown). All in all, THANK YOU for the update and the screenshot. It will restore a lot of faith among some of those who might be losing faith. I am waiting patiently, and trust Chod and team to deliver a top-notch, secure and, hopefully, affordable product, so we can maintain an edge over the competition :)

Maybe some update on the expected cost would be great next time. No hurries, though

• Like 1

• Administrator
10 hours ago, SomeStranger said:

Already updated to Windows 1909, will EFT cheese will not work for me (when released ofc)? :(

Good question, but all cheats should support it soon. We are still testing.

7 hours ago, FAEDZ said:

Thanks for the news update. I feel there is many of us that have not given up and respect the hustle that all the coding staff is putting in to get these cheats back online in the best way possible, so thank you.

Its really just Chod alone. Chod is the only coder both for the framework/client and EFT too.

So yeah he is pretty much one man army for months now.

7 hours ago, smokinghot said:

this is so nice , wonder if the new client can do one thing which shows dead body location or high light it when joining the game late or after rejoining , thanks

Old client showed dead bodies too, it was called "Player Inventory".

4 hours ago, jesterx19 said:

Im just Curious, I am currently on 1809 windows is that fine?

Thats fine!

3 hours ago, trevortrap said:

Question.

Does performance go down considerably with this new cheat?

No, i have 2-3 FPS loss compared to cheating and non-cheating gameplay.

You will have wide array of customization, so your screen won't be messy, which also saves more FPS since less things to draw!

• Like 3

• Administrator
Just now, Xzibin said:

@Feary What about subscription? I have ordered 6 months in May and I am not sure if it will still be available or I will need to order new one (since it is not working for couple of months now)

It will be compensated back like always.

Please read the FAQ.

Great work! It looks like vanilla cheat I used - which is great. Would like to see basic features as NoVisor and NoSpread, Recoil reduction bar slider etc.

Security is of concern to me. BE seems to update randomly, giving different coding and detecting allready 'safe' cheats. Seems like its done around (7pm UK time) without any updates to Tarkov, just background BE database gets updated while game is still working normally. Wouldn't know how often tho.

So Im interested in how the workaround is being made to cheat the BE or just to detect the update and shut down to prevent bans?

Just my 2 cents.

• Feary locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic