EFT CHEESE vs. Battleye...even if it comes, it won't last

dixienormis77

ill flat out say this they brought out dayz and 3-4 day later banned they shut it down then bring it back out 4-5days later and pple get banned again and then its shut down forever.

the first BE cheat brought out didnt go so well. i do have hopes for chod and his team for eft. but i will say this if this is made public i do feel the same is going to happen. 

i am in a few private. some it takes 2-4 months before u get banned and one that im in i havent been banned at all.

so just remember if a eft hack does come out doesnt matter if its private or public at some point u will be banned. battleye always catchs up an finds a way to ban.

also give it a few yrs battleye costs 100k a yr. doubt they have that kind of money to last

I've been using public R6 cheats since June and haven't been banned by BattleEye for it. I did get banned for a spoofer in that time, but the cheat itself hasn't been hit once since I've had it. I'll agree that Battle Eye is pretty good though. 

I’m a lurker for sure. But people jumping ship...just stop and be patient. Yes it’s been a bit but waiting for something that’s quality is better then breaking down to get some crap-tier cheat that won’t get you anywhere but a ban anyway. Come on guys-y’all know better. 

On 12/26/2019 at 3:44 PM, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

Why they'll be back all the good cheats are north of $85 anything below that has already been detected at least once or long since went private. 

I'm sorry but this isn't true. There are competitors to Chod's that are doing fairly well right now. This isn't meant to be taken offensively, or as an insult to Chod's - it's just an objective fact. This leads me to believe that Chod's can easily compete with them once the kinks are worked out, but it better happen fairly soon or people are going to jump ship. 

• Thanks 3

i dont really think that Chod here wants to compete with other providers, nor he does it for the money....it doesnt really seem that way. He just wants to make a good code i think :D and when its done it will be good. as always. I used a lot of cheats for a lot of games. Chods stuff is way better then the others in many aspects.  Functionality, GUI and security is far better then the others. Not to mention the price and the support. On the other hand the downtime is far greater and sometimes there is the "on-off-on-off" situation:D  But actually this choice has the lowest risk of getting banned. People here really should be patient, or we all can go back to customs or interchange where the aimbot scavs hit us from 150meters, or where the exit camper dude gets us with the mosin while we are grinding for 100scavs in blue helmets at 10pm. think about it. The cheat is far better than the game.

Edited by Desintegrator

2 hours ago, Desintegrator said:

i dont really think that Chod here wants to compete with other providers, nor he does it for the money....it doesnt really seem that way. He just wants to make a good code i think :D and when its done it will be good. as always. I used a lot of cheats for a lot of games. Chods stuff is way better then the others in many aspects.  Functionality, GUI and security is far better then the others. Not to mention the price and the support. On the other hand the downtime is far greater and sometimes there is the "on-off-on-off" situation:D  But actually this choice has the lowest risk of getting banned. People here really should be patient, or we all can go back to customs or interchange where the aimbot scavs hit us from 150meters, or where the exit camper dude gets us with the mosin while we are grinding for 100scavs in blue helmets at 10pm. think about it. The cheat is far better than the game.

Ah yes, I forgot the Chod's team spends thousands on this site and the framework just to "make a good code". Thank you for enlightening me.

• Haha 2

Im glad i was able to be part of the golden age of EFT cheating before this whole BE shit went down. Many great memories, countless hours spent ingame smoking tanked players with 2 shots with a pistol. I agree with OP, things wont be the same. No more 18 months of undetected cheat. Also the price has increased a lot. Even if Chod manages to get past BE, im worried about their AI which, as somebody mentioned above, can detect abnormalities in players. 

The best way to cheat now days is to make your own cheats. That takes a lot of time and dedication, even if you already know C++ or the likes of it.  That way you may implement your own AC bypass, or whatever, i dont know how its done really, i have just been following UC community. 

Good luck with EFT Chod. I will stick around in case you release a cheat for CSGO or maybe some lother game. 

On 12/31/2019 at 1:50 AM, Desintegrator said:

I think you are a bit wrong here. As far as im aware, making cheats is Chods dayjob. He does do it for money, but that said he doesnt prioritise making money. Quality comes first, and its great having a provider realise that a trusting customer is the best customer.

I also think that EFT is a big hurdle to overcome. BE is a whole company, Chod is one guy (working on EFT), and a whole lot of eyes on him. 

50 minutes ago, Trino said:

ive never played tarkov again with cheats running after 0.12 and i can tell ya it makes waaaay more fun to play legit.

Doubt.