EFT CHEESE vs. Battleye...even if it comes, it won't last

dixienormis77

Man, I hate to say this but I think our days of cheesing EFT SAFELY has come to an end. I have come to the conclusion even if they are able to release a working EFT cheese again here that it will not last long. All Battleye cheats that are public get detected, the sure amount of people here wanting to use the EFT cheese almost guarantees Battleye will pick up the cheese and patch within  days - week to thwart it which means there will be a ban wave striking a majority of people using it. 

I am expecting to get flamed for this post, but why hasn't CHODS cheats had a game that uses Batteleye already? I believe at one time they tried to have a PUBG cheat but was defeated by Battleye so our odds of having a working EFT cheat anytime soon that last is slim to none. It was fun while it lasted but the bread and butter around here is gone and probably for good. They want to say its security related but they have nothing to show us, no updates because they are stuck trying to get around Battleye's detection and can't admit it.  

I had high hopes they could produce something great but I feel those of us waiting around for EFT cheese are wasting our time at this point.

• Like 4

In CHODS we trust

Seriously though,  with all the people complaining about there being no cheese yet. if your so tired of waiting, use this down time to go learn how to make your own? if CHODS tomorrow said "sorry guys we can't" or "looking like another month" that's fine, it is what it is.  Use this time to maybe learn how to get good without it. A game can be just as fun without as it is with. Especially now, since your not getting rammed by other cheesers every raid

Tl;Dr : it's done when it's done. You can't rush perfection

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, autismos said:

In CHODS we trust

Seriously though,  with all the people complaining about there being no cheese yet. if your so tired of waiting, use this down time to go learn how to make your own? if CHODS tomorrow said "sorry guys we can't" or "looking like another month" that's fine, it is what it is.  Use this time to maybe learn how to get good without it. A game can be just as fun without as it is with. Especially now, since your not getting rammed by other cheesers every raid

This isn't about the amount of time it is taking, though annoying I can live without it. This was about the realization that semi-safe /un-bannable cheating is is probably gone forever because of Battleye. I have had my cheat EFT account for over 18months cheating the entire time using CHOD's never been banned, or flagged. I used my EOD account to play the game legit, which I also enjoy very much. I am just being a realist, I have been in the cheat community for years, I have seen public and private cheat providers struggle to keep there software undetected from BE. 

16 hours ago, dixienormis77 said:

Man, I hate to say this but I think our days of cheesing EFT SAFELY has come to an end. I have come to the conclusion even if they are able to release a working EFT cheese again here that it will not last long. All Battleye cheats that are public get detected, the sure amount of people here wanting to use the EFT cheese almost guarantees Battleye will pick up the cheese and patch within  days - week to thwart it which means there will be a ban wave striking a majority of people using it. 

I am expecting to get flamed for this post, but why hasn't CHODS cheats had a game that uses Batteleye already? I believe at one time they tried to have a PUBG cheat but was defeated by Battleye so our odds of having a working EFT cheat anytime soon that last is slim to none. It was fun while it lasted but the bread and butter around here is gone and probably for good. They want to say its security related but they have nothing to show us, no updates because they are stuck trying to get around Battleye's detection and can't admit it.  

I had high hopes they could produce something great but I feel those of us waiting around for EFT cheese are wasting our time at this point.

1. The PUBG cheat.
You know that this was like 2 years ago. A lot has been changed since then and a lot will change in the future.

2. "They want to say its security related but they have nothing to show us"
Feary made a post a few hours ago. And yes, it is security related. If a cheat is undetected it doesnt mean that it stays like that. Chod is working very hard on the security part to minimize the risk and to improve the security on the long run.
"because they are stuck trying to get around Battleye's detection and can't admit it"
That's just you assuming stuff right now and not the case. As i mentioned before, getting a cheat undetected is only 50% of the work.

You have to understand that we were the biggest public provider for eft cheats which means if we go online, it will get a lot of attention within a short amount of time. We have to be prepared for this.
That doesn't mean that the cheat will be "undetectable" (i hate this word). In the worst case we would get detected pretty fast as well but thats why we are still working on further security improvements.

We will take as much time as we need to get everything done.

Coding cheats isn't as easy as it was a few years ago. It's still David vs. Goliath, a cat and mouse game.
I'm sure the time we spend on it will be worth it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ???????? said:

1. The PUBG cheat.
You know that this was like 2 years ago. A lot has been changed since then and a lot will change in the future.

2. "They want to say its security related but they have nothing to show us"
Feary made a post a few hours ago. And yes, it is security related. If a cheat is undetected it doesnt mean that it stays like that. Chod is working very hard on the security part to minimize the risk and to improve the security on the long run.
"because they are stuck trying to get around Battleye's detection and can't admit it"
That's just you assuming stuff right now and not the case. As i mentioned before, getting a cheat undetected is only 50% of the work.

You have to understand that we were the biggest public provider for eft cheats which means if we go online, it will get a lot of attention within a short amount of time. We have to be prepared for this.
That doesn't mean that the cheat will be "undetectable" (i hate this word). In the worst case we would get detected pretty fast as well but thats why we are still working on further security improvements.

We will take as much time as we need to get everything done.

Coding cheats isn't as easy as it was a few years ago. It's still David vs. Goliath, a cat and mouse game.
I'm sure the time we spend on it will be worth it.

Just a simple question. Would it not be better to go VIP with EFT? I know that I am cutting the branch under me now, because with my luck I wont get choosen, but it might be more secure? For at least some time?

Before you throw this away, imagine how many people already "have" the eft subscribtion and its only frozen. Like me, I have 1 month remaining (minus about 2 days). And with automatic renewal I will start using it right after the cheat is up, because I do not want to lose my money. This will be the case for lot of people, so you release and within 2 days  half of us will be there on tarkov with cheese, because we just have the sub already paid. And new ppl will buy and add to this huge amount of cheesers and it will be like big ball of fire in dry forest -> problem waiting to happen.

I agree that BE is bigger problem to walk around mainly because you expect large amount of people cheesing and some BE dudes purchasing to test etc. etc.

So, have you thought about this at all? Or you just want to go out there like this. I know that it would affect the price a lot and it would probably stop few people from buying, but it might change the security if only "active" members or "vip" members were allowed.

Please do not take this the wrong way, I am not complaining nor trying to scare people. Just thought about this as option to give chod time to "test" the protections with some additional security. 

Faceless,

Thank you for your time and info. I appreciate the straight talk. I understand the challenges CHOD's team faces developing cheats today and moving forward and that's why I am being a realist about the future of the EFT cheese. I am hoping for the best but I know how much of a challenge it can be to stay "under the radar" of BE. Maybe I am wrong but I am assuming regardless how much security is put into the cheese there will be more bans now then ever due to BE.

Well I really hope Chods decide to start verifying ID before letting people subscribe with picture of ID and them selfs etc. In order to strengthen the security of their client and cheats. I think Public cheats will fade away and that’s the consequences of an invasive AC policy. When all cheats go Private/semiprivate AC will having a hard time to detect cheats.....it’s not that they are good but rather they buy cheats and reverse engineering them.

I think it’s best to go semiprivate for now while Chods reputation is intact and many people is patiently waiting for this awesome Chods hack to do wonders ?

3 hours ago, mecha said:

Well I really hope Chods decide to start verifying ID before letting people subscribe with picture of ID and them selfs etc. In order to strengthen the security of their client and cheats. I think Public cheats will fade away and that’s the consequences of an invasive AC policy. When all cheats go Private/semiprivate AC will having a hard time to detect cheats.....it’s not that they are good but rather they buy cheats and reverse engineering them.

I think it’s best to go semiprivate for now while Chods reputation is intact and many people is patiently waiting for this awesome Chods hack to do wonders ?

I'd be 100% down with this as well, as long as the ID were all private and never released to the public (so it means they'd have to delete the information once they've read it) so that no sneaky hackers find this information, I'd be down for it too.

When cheesing in any game you should already know it isn't 100% safe, if you are afraid of getting banned don't cheese. But at least for me this site is THE SITE if i am going buy/use anything. Basically only site that i trust is this site, prices are reasonable for the effort they put in, most of other providers are more expensive and not as close in safety or in the quality that they offer. Ofc you believe in what you want to believe in, not going to bash you on that, just saying that if you don't like what chod's can offer i don't think anyone here will try to stop you from changing providers. but for me i would pay over twice the earlier price for this reformed cheese that they are going to put out, no worries there. and if they someday make scripts for rust i will prolly buy them too and abandon the scripts that i made my self, just for support purposes. But like i said what ever floats your boat, you do you. Be safe out there and good luck :) 

ass all people know there is still a 99% chance that you can get banned instantly when you playing with cheese so as everyone say own discretion advised.

I got banned once it was not because the chance it was because I was stupid and didn't know when to stop being a too much of a prick but in the new patch that is a lot of other things they have got into they got a new auntie cheat system so we all know no and that is a big thing a lot of games that have the anti cheat have been not always the best but at least they're trying right now ;D .but I hope that we get a new new teaser about when is going to be released because I think we all are getting a hopes down I bought it for a year and right now now don't know how much time I got left :but keep doing your good work and shout out to my boy ????????

On 11/16/2019 at 2:24 PM, Dirtydan139 said:

There is no refunds also so if it for whatever reason it don’t come back up we are all fucked anyways so might as well wait and see , currently using a vip provider that’s a little kill on the pocket book but chodes is way better and a lot more smooth , I’ll wait until they are 110% 

To add onto this sentiment, I'd rather have a cheat that has been tested for a week or 2 to make sure it isn't being detected, than to pay 70$ the day it launches only to wake up the next day to a ban and the cheese being taken down for another few months with no refund. With a no refund policy you'd think more people would care that the cheat is stable instead of just wanting to rush the launch. 

• Like 1

Point blank.  If you're not happy or don't think these guys can pull it off then feel free to just leave bro... No need to be toxic, spew baseless accusation and assume things you don't know shit about.  Please, all those who have any doubt what so ever, just disappear and we will think better of you. 

Faceless: Patience  lvl 1,000

• Haha 1

The problem is, that there is tons of people with running sub, so we will go in the very first day. but I think its good test. if the initial wave survives without ban, the cheese will be definitely secure. And with the amount of work Chod is putting into this, it will be good. Everything can be worked around, even BE.

• Like 1

The people who are complaining about the time it is taking for Chod and the team to release their cheats all have something in common. The lack of understanding of coding. No person who actually has coding experience complains about something like that, because they'd understand that writing in depth and complicated code is extremely time consuming. And that's before even considering the fact that they are working on exploits for a rather large game like Tarkov. Then taking into account that they are essentially fighting against possibly the best anti-cheat system in gaming history? Like seriously, if you can't be patient and understanding about the process, then at the very least keep the unsupportive comments to oneself. I know from experience that coding is a massive pain in the ass especially when people are waiting on you to finish and expecting perfection. I couldn't even imagine what it'd be like if I had to do what Chod and the team is breaking their backs over rn.

• Like 1

Salt everywhere....it's comical. This isn't a toxic post, its not a slam on how long it is taking. It was to talk about our expectations moving forward given the fact that they are now dealing with BE. I'm a realist who has been in the cheating community for years who has a very good understanding of programming, though I appreciate all of your assumptions. A majority of games that have public cheats are always getting detected and having to be re-work to be "safe" again, during those times of "detection" people get banned. Its the nature of the beast, CHOD is no longer going against BSG and there poor AC they are now dealing with the big boys and only time will tell if CHOD and his team can truly pull off what others cant without going private, I have doubts due to my years experience and knowledge. To the fanboys who got their panties in a bunch over this post, chill......take a bong rip if needed. I appreciate all that CHOD and his team does and have been a member for awhile now.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2019 at 5:05 PM, autismos said:

In CHODS we trust

Agreed, the only reason I cheesed was to smash on the people who had an advantage on me, that I would otherwise be deleting. Now that there are no other hackers, game is fun playing legit again. 

On 23/11/2019 at 13:02, KP_EFT said:

Estoy dispuesto a pagar por el queso VIP de Chod. El queso público es demasiado peligroso contra BattleEye.

the cheat vip of chod? What is another better I do not know or is the one we are waiting for who already paid months ago?

• Administrator
On 11/23/2019 at 1:02 PM, KP_EFT said:

I am willing to pay for Chod's VIP cheese. Public cheese is way too dangerous against BattleEye.

if you can pay to get a private cheat it would not really be private though:P

• Like 5