Question about the cheat.

tap999000

EFT does HWID ban now. BE is not a big problem anymore. how to spoof the HWID compatible with EFT thats another problem.

If the cheat can bypass BE thats not enough. you need to spoof in the sametime.

For example: cheat the game without spoofer you will not get ban instantly (the cheat can bypass BE). But you will get ban in next day(bout16 hours later)

Another thing: If bought another new account play it without any cheats. (delete all the cheat .exe) You sill got ban in next day!!

Trust me i Tried.

BGS is doing some serious shit!!

1 hour ago, tap999000 said:

EFT does HWID ban now. BE is not a big problem anymore. how to spoof the HWID compatible with EFT thats another problem.

If the cheat can bypass BE thats not enough. you need to spoof in the sametime.

For example: cheat the game without spoofer you will not get ban instantly (the cheat can bypass BE). But you will get ban in next day(bout16 hours later)

Another thing: If bought another new account play it without any cheats. (delete all the cheat .exe) You sill got ban in next day!!

Trust me i Tried.

BGS is doing some serious shit!!

Thats nonsense I got banned on 3.11 and bought a new copy with the same paypal address on 4.11 and still playing.

There could be some flag system but HW bans still doesnt exist on EFT.

3 minutes ago, TheMiddle said:

Thats nonsense I got banned on 3.11 and bought a new copy with the same paypal address on 4.11 and still playing.

There could be some flag system but HW bans still doesnt exist on EFT.

i know..i did the same thing like you last week. but they start doing this since this week.

i just saying the truth...trust or not...this's my experience i just share.

5 minutes ago, tap999000 said:

i know..i did the same thing like you last week. but they start doing this since this week.

i just saying the truth...trust or not...this's my experience i just share.

Yeha I heard similar storys about it but for my experience just deleting every loader or exe isnt enough due the fact other providers uses different boot mediums you need to use and who knows what else there hiding on your computer.. So for me when I got banned I make a new clean copy of Win10 and format every hard drive and it always worked for me.

3 minutes ago, TheMiddle said:

Yeha I heard similar storys about it but for my experience just deleting every loader or exe isnt enough due the fact other providers uses different boot mediums you need to use and who knows what else there hiding on your computer.. So for me when I got banned I make a new clean copy of Win10 and format every hard drive and it always worked for me.

OMG....sound alot of work...i think cheating gone be harder and harder in these days