Am I good to buy things?

Articflash

Current EFT price isn't the real price. It's 999 GBP to prevent people to renew their cheat, just so you know.

I haven't used Apex cheese myself but I've heard it is very nice. And for what you say to get a slight advantage I guess it is more than just good because the cheat has features like recoil control and aimbot. I guess you just want to see other players, their stats and what weapons they have etc. and maybe use the aimbot now and then?

Edited by IDB

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Articflash said:

Looking to play Apex with a slight advantage. Just wondering if thats good to go? The price looks normal compared to EFT, but just wanted to check first.

TIA

Its good to go and undetected. You can allways check if the cheat is live on the cheat status page.

18 minutes ago, Xpi said:

Its good to go and undetected. You can allways check if the cheat is live on the cheat status page.

Perfect! I'm currently trying to set it up and having difficulties turning off the Virtualization... Can't locate it in my BIOS

EDIT: holy smokes I'm dumb... it wants it enabled haha. Good to go then lol.

Edited by Articflash

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Articflash said:

Perfect! I'm currently trying to set it up and having difficulties turning off the Virtualization... Can't locate it in my BIOS

:) ya it needs to be active for the cheat to work :D, if any issues feel free to make a support ticket and our staff will help you solve it asap.

5 hours ago, Articflash said:

Enjoy buddy definitely chose the correct place to purchase your cheese well crafted and as safe as you'll get using cheese 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 2:51 PM, Articflash said:

Looking to play Apex with a slight advantage. Just wondering if thats good to go? The price looks normal compared to EFT, but just wanted to check first.

TIA

Chods, is the safest and most user friendly cheese you will possibly ever use. Enjoy Bud