Apex Legends Release [BETA]

Faceless

Heyho ?

Now that most of the issues are solved we are happy with the state of our Apex cheat and ready to release it.
Please keep in mind that this cheat is currently in BETA which means there can be crashes or bugs.
If you want to report them you can do it at the Roadmap tab under Support!
This will help us to improve and finalize the cheat as fast and effectively as possible.

The cheat has been undetected for a month now, so basically since we started developing it. Thanks to our handcrafted and heavily modified Hypervisor technology we are very optimistic that it will stay undetected for a longer time.

The features and pictures of the cheat can be found on the store and a video will follow soon as well.
The compensation is done automatically, which means you dont have to open a ticket.

Finally i want to thank the whole community for the patience you brought with you during those "dark times". It makes me happy to see all the people that did not lose their faith in us and i'm proud to be a part of this community!

The other cheats will follow soon so stay tuned!

Kind regards,
Faceless

• Like 22
  • Thanks 6

• Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic