Subscription Answers

LexiiAussie

So since the master mod mr god idiot doesnt want to respond to my messages, when can I expect an answer on when our subs will be reactivated and when and how you will reimburse the time we had left since the cheese shutdown and overhaul? Thanks for the 2 minutes of your precious time ?

when the cheats start coming back online your subscription will be reactivated. its pretty easy to keep track of all this info so imagine it will be easy to give time back. I have been using this service for over a year now and have never had issues with downtime being compensated. I would not worry my dude.

16 hours ago, LexiiAussie said:

So since the master mod mr god idiot doesnt want to respond to my messages, when can I expect an answer on when our subs will be reactivated and when and how you will reimburse the time we had left since the cheese shutdown and overhaul? Thanks for the 2 minutes of your precious time ?

Your passive aggression won't help you at all here. This is my last warning now for you. If you don't change your attitude about our mods i will make sure to remove you from our community.
And don't say that you are like this because the cheats are down for so long, you had this attitude the whole time.

To answer your question you could simply click on the big orange " Important News (Updated), please read: " above the chatbox.
So please don't blame others for your blindness:

• Haha 1