Progress Update

Faceless

New wanna-be-cheese-user here, I'm really into EFT atm and was curious after someone told me about certain cheats for the game, if you were to just use some esp and played "stupid", apart from the software being detected as a cheat, what would the odds of being banned both now and what WERE the odds before? Never used Chod's Cheats before but been lurking the last few days and it seems like they've built a proper community over their time.

The odds when using Chods before used to be very very low and if anyone can make the safest EFT cheese possible now with BE enabled its Chods team.

But you have to be realistic and accept - if you choose to cheat there is a possibility of getting banned.

As for odds I dont see how anyone would be able to give you that :s

Not a bad way to go but I think you will find once you have tried it, playing without it sucks lol.

I fully accept the risk, the worst that can happen if you are using the spoofer is you lose a bit of progress and cost of the game account... but its a game thats constantly being wiped anyway.

Originally I felt a bit dodgy about trying cheats but once you have them you really notice just how many are using them and it gets easier heh.

I'm okay with cheats as I prefer not using aimbot, takes the fun out of things, but to each person their own choice.

Based off what the current available abilities are in the EFT cheese, I'd just use all loot esp and sound esp, nothing more (not sure what sound esp does but sounds interesting)

2 minutes ago, HackerBot001 said:

I'm okay with cheats as I prefer not using aimbot, takes the fun out of things, but to each person their own choice.

Based off what the current available abilities are in the EFT cheese, I'd just use all loot esp and sound esp, nothing more (not sure what sound esp does but sounds interesting)

Im the same, the great thing with chods is how much choice you have in the settings :)

Just now, Rexx said:

Im the same, the great thing with chods is how much choice you have in the settings :)

Indeed, the customisations in this cheese is amazing, that and the community they've built really hooked me into their website, I will definitely be buying the 1 year cheese when it's available, it is just in my price range. Did you think they might be raising the price of it now that they have to bypass BE, that would be a bit of a shame but completely understandable.

1 minute ago, HackerBot001 said:

Indeed, the customisations in this cheese is amazing, that and the community they've built really hooked me into their website, I will definitely be buying the 1 year cheese when it's available, it is just in my price range. Did you think they might be raising the price of it now that they have to bypass BE, that would be a bit of a shame but completely understandable.

they stated in another thread that 25$ would be unrealistc so yeah its gone be a bit more

1 minute ago, HackerBot001 said:

They definitley are raising the price but you get what you pay for with Chods at least.

14 minutes ago, HackerBot001 said:

Understood, I'm tempted to just buy another standard account and cheese off that here and then, but that is up to when the cheese comes out, either way, will be excited to use it once it does get released.

God Speed Chod and Devs ❤️

Same for me here. If I have to spend 50 bucks twice a year to buy another account, I am fine with it. Since it is the only game I play, I can spend a bit on it. But If I need to buy a new account every week, I would ditch it.

I also like using ESP and Loot Esp only. On rare occasions I enabled the aimbot.  I think if you don't die that much after using every feature that comes with the cheat, EFT would lose it's addictiveness!

Just now, BosnianBIll said:

Unfortunately no it would not be. Most cost 20-30$ a day tbh 100GBP a month would be a steal but still out of my range. We will be lucky if chod lets it go below even 100

So i think 100 GBP a month is to much, i think they will end up with 1 month, 3 Month or 12 Month subscriptons from 50 to 100 GBP or something. Of course they need to get paid for the time they spend inventing the new cheese...but they also got a sence of business-logic as they know what kinda people theire customers are and what they would (or can) spend. 
less is often more... ;)

Let´s wait and see.