Progress Update

Faceless

6 minutes ago, DerpZ said:

What is "Test" on the cheese status area representing? Online for 1.65 days? (as of posting this)

Its a pre-release cheat version we are testing before releasing an update. Shouldn't be there for everyone to see but that will get fixed soon haha.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tomsix said:

Any reason as to why CSGO isn't on the cheese list anymore? 

24 minutes ago, Thegraywolf said:

Looks like its not coming back right now. no official word yet tho

Maybe this is the TEST cheat they have there? I think that CS:GO base is second in size after EFT...

5 minutes ago, tomsix said:

Very interesting as i've paid for that cheat and i was threatened when i tried to get my money back.. now there is a possibility that there wont be a csgo cheat. great work guys!

I'm not a member of the dev team so i literally cant say what is or is not going on, as far as i have seen the team is one of the best.

7 minutes ago, tomsix said:

Very interesting as i've paid for that cheat and i was threatened when i tried to get my money back.. now there is a possibility that there wont be a csgo cheat. great work guys!

Dude, they mentioned multiple times in the conversations, that they are gonna bring back all cheats. CS:GO has like no major updates and there is 0 reason to discontinue the product for the team. Also, CS:GO is still one of the most played games, therefore I would guess it sits on the top of the sales together with EFT and APEX, so tell me why would they want to give it up?

In case they would remove CS:GO they would immediately inform us. Trust the team, Just see how many people here is waiting for EFT cheat for freaking 3 months, and people are still here, still waiting... If you have any experience with other sites where cheese is sold, you must see that huge gap in behavior, skill and procustomer approach between them and chods team...

Oh i'm well aware of that. i used their EFT cheat and CSGO cheat prior to all this reconstruction. The issue is that i came back without realising that none of the cheats are working and purchased a month of csgo cheat (which i shouldnt have been able to purchase in the first place, since none of the cheeses were working). Once i realised i'm not gonna get the cheese, i tried to refund and take my business elsewhere, at which point i was threatened over paypal to cancel my claim, which i did.. now, it seems like they've just stolen my money since there might be no CSGO cheat in the first place

Just now, makemeawesome said:

Dude, they mentioned multiple times in the conversations, that they are gonna bring back all cheats. CS:GO has like no major updates and there is 0 reason to discontinue the product for the team. Also, CS:GO is still one of the most played games, therefore I would guess it sits on the top of the sales together with EFT and APEX, so tell me why would they want to give it up?

In case they would remove CS:GO they would immediately inform us. Trust the team, Just see how many people here is waiting for EFT cheat for freaking 3 months, and people are still here, still waiting... If you have any experience with other sites where cheese is sold, you must see that huge gap in behavior, skill and procustomer approach between them and chods team...

I'm literally just refering to the fact that CSGO isnt on the cheat list. very bizarre, as every other previously sold cheat is still there. 

Just now, tomsix said:

I'm literally just refering to the fact that CSGO isnt on the cheat list. very bizarre, as every other previously sold cheat is still there. 

the "TEST" is there, which is cheat about to be released ... only one missing and promised "about to be released" is CS:GO. we can then safely assume that cs:go is on ridge of the release and its being tested.

also, I am sure that if they would discontinue cs:go they would refund you, people like Faceless or Sofly may tell you more, but even in FAQ you can read that they are open for discussion. and trust me, lose 20 usd to keep good name is nothing. name is everything in business, especially in business like this!
I read somewhere on the forum that the cheat was still working fine prior the re-code so this is another reason this should work.

I have account here for about a year and the community here is awesome for a reason ... chod and his team gave us 0 reasons to doubt them..

1 minute ago, tomsix said:

If that's the case, that's brilliant. I'm not here to beef it with them or anyone else. At the end of the day, my money is already tied.

Just take this as same business you get everywhere else.

Business needs customers, happy customer brings another customer.

With SHITLOAD of scamming sites and 2-day-ban-cheat websites out there, you found one of the few legit ones. And team here will workhard for that, thats why there is almost none negative comments about Chods on other sites...

i don't know if this is the right place to ask, but..

is there a place where u can follow the process of all the cheese?

cause the Dev-Blog isn't getting used that much. and i just saw that the apex cheese is back up again. (think testing it)

Or should i just keep on sitting in silence here and sneak thru the Forum of Chod's Cheese.

ps.: sry again if this is the wrong place.

thanx

Edited by Sent42

6 minutes ago, makemeawesome said:

Just take this as same business you get everywhere else.

Business needs customers, happy customer brings another customer.

With SHITLOAD of scamming sites and 2-day-ban-cheat websites out there, you found one of the few legit ones. And team here will workhard for that, thats why there is almost none negative comments about Chods on other sites...

i mean having a non existant refund policy for a product that hasnt been used once is pretty predatory 

6 minutes ago, Sent42 said:

i don't know if this is the right place to ask, but..

is there a place where u can follow the process of all the cheese?

cause the Dev-Blog isn't getting used that much. and i just saw that the apex cheese is back up again. (think testing it)

Or should i just keep on sitting in silence here and sneak thru the Forum of Chod's Cheese.

ps.: sry again if this is the wrong place.

thanx

Yes, the cheat status page... thats all that matters everything said before that changes is just speculation.

1 minute ago, Rexx said:

Yes, the cheat status page... thats all that matters everything said before that changes is just speculation.

hmm okey. would like to see the progress of the cheese. or just a little insight. :D so we know what we are waiting for.

i mean, i know the team is working hard, and i appreciate every little effort they put into it.

thanx for da fast answer and have a great day.

much love and stay sneaky

7 minutes ago, Sent42 said:

hmm okey. would like to see the progress of the cheese. or just a little insight. :D so we know what we are waiting for.

i mean, i know the team is working hard, and i appreciate every little effort they put into it.

thanx for da fast answer and have a great day.

much love and stay sneaky

I know what you mean, everyones the same and they do give the odd hint but until its actually up its suject to change which can happen... its coming though im sure it wont be much longer now Apex is back up :)