Progress Update

Faceless

24 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Hallo, der Kundenchat ist ausgefallen, gibt es irgendwelche Probleme?

Ich bin ein Unterstützer und ich habe anscheinend keinen Batch und keinen Zugang zum Chat, wenn es funktioniert ...

Hey man, 1st I woul dadvise to use english, its one of the rules and you do not want the admins on you.

Second, the chat is not support chat, its just shoutbox to talk to others. Its currently accessible only to customers, since they enablex APEX. You will become customer again once you either buy your cheese or yours subscribtion will get renewed if you already had before the refresh.

First off, congrats on the Apex Release!  Exciting times indeed.  

I just wanted to ask, in the "Status Update" thread, there was a teaser for a potential Rust product.  Is this still actively planned, or is it on the backburner until all the previous products are back online?  

Hello, I know you do not like giving out ETAs, and I am not really asking for one, but I am thinking of buying RDR2 which is £55. Now, I know the cheese will cost more than before, (I estimate £30-40 at best) and I don't want to pay £55 for RDR2 only for the EFT cheese to come out a few days or a week later. What's the probability that the eft cheese will come out during November?  ❤️

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, makemeawesome said:

Hey man, 1st I woul dadvise to use english, its one of the rules and you do not want the admins on you.

Second, the chat is not support chat, its just shoutbox to talk to others. Its currently accessible only to customers, since they enablex APEX. You will become customer again once you either buy your cheese or yours subscribtion will get renewed if you already had before the refresh.

Guess he's talking about the same issue i have, our Supporter Badge (Donation of 5€, Early Access to Cheats, Shoutbox Access) is gone. 

Am i right?

3 hours ago, Wallhaxer said:

Will EFT feature a lighter version like ESP only for people who prefer to be more “legit”?

If the new cheese is anything like the last one, you have an option to customize it completely. The last one let you choose to enter the raid w/ aimbot on or off, walls, speedhacks, loot esp, etc. and you could change it in raid. Hope that helps!

3 hours ago, Wallhaxer said:

Will EFT feature a lighter version like ESP only for people who prefer to be more “legit”?

So what i have seen till now, you should be able to decide what you wan't to use and what not.

Except die engine update und the nice as hell looking interface, there should be no big changes in terms of customization. 

At least that's what i'm excpecting and what i could get out of the informations that where given to us.

Just now, Y0L0SW4G said:

So what i have seen till now, you should be able to decide what you wan't to use and what not.

Except die engine update und the nice as hell looking interface, there should be no big changes in terms of customization. 

At least that's what i'm excpecting and what i could get out of the informations that where given to us.

The apex cheese has options for ESP / Aim-bot / Gun Recoil, each can be set up on there own.