Progress Update

Faceless

Hell, I just maybe start playing Apex only because EFT aint up yet.
Do you guys know if there is some feature like wombo-combo package where you can get 3 cheese with discount?

And also, why there is no like 3 month renewal on apex. If EFT goes up to 40, its lots of money and I rather pay up for 6 or at least 3 months, if some better pricing is offered.

Well, one more question - you guys are gonna kill me for asking but:

I know that cheats that expired are gonna be renewed. I paid for month like 3 days before cheat went off :D

BUT: Will this happen automaticaly? Because the moment cheese goes up, I am stopping anything I am doing, work, workout, wife, whatever and I am going to play EFT. Like 1 week no sleep, no eat... So should we start creating tickets and so on? Or this happens automaticaly the moment you activate the new cheese?

Also, can you please return the shoutbox to us? :( At least temporarily untill the cheeses are up? Like dude, what should I do at work when I cant chat here? Work?...

5 minutes ago, makemeawesome said:

Well, one more question - you guys are gonna kill me for asking but:

I know that cheats that expired are gonna be renewed. I paid for month like 3 days before cheat went off :D

BUT: Will this happen automaticaly? Because the moment cheese goes up, I am stopping anything I am doing, work, workout, wife, whatever and I am going to play EFT. Like 1 week no sleep, no eat... So should we start creating tickets and so on? Or this happens automaticaly the moment you activate the new cheese?

Also, can you please return the shoutbox to us? :( At least temporarily untill the cheeses are up? Like dude, what should I do at work when I cant chat here? Work?...

Compensation will be done automatically. The chatbox is only available for customers. :P