Progress Update

Faceless

You know, its not bad to play PvP without cheats, its still easy as people are quite slow at the game. But the pain of trying to find shit and not knowing where it spawned, thats horrible. Like I have survival ratio of 55% on lvl 15, i dont have money to insure my shit, to buy required items and I allways run around fckin whole maps trying to find scav bosses or high loot unsuccessfully... I cant wait for the item ESP...

13 hours ago, IdiotGuy said:

There have been test phases already before .12, now Chod fixes it up for .12 and more testing will be done before release.

That is the most i can say and it might be already too much.

thank you for the answer IdiotGuy :) have a nice day.

So I tested Chods back in Jan 2019 I believe. At the time I was using 'GENERAL RULE #3' and all I can say about that trash is just that. It's fu*king trash.

Was banned twice with it and then tried Chod. Good Jebsus the difference. You can honestly tell when a unholy effort is made to age and ripen your cheese. I haven't had it that good since a deployment I went on a while back with a pitstop in Italy. So I became a supporter to make sure I can enjoy my cheese and wine before most of you nerds. o7

how can some one become a supporter as i still new but after seeing the quality of this place and the attitude of the people hear im thinking this might be a group i would like to stick around with.

Ok so i stupid and found the page for it nvm -_-

Edited by Thegraywolf

On 11/1/2019 at 2:28 PM, ???????? said:

It's purely for active customers

oke than I will just wait for the cheat to get live agian. Chod is the only cheat I trust not to get me banned. Other cheat providers all give 0 fucks. is there  a way to put on a notification sound for when the cheats are live again? :)

1 hour ago, karirinkute said:

I bought a month of membership for EFT right after it went down, i was hoping it would come back before my month runs out. Do i get that entire month back when cheat comes back on?

if you had an active subscription whilst the cheats went down then it was frozen. Whenever the cheat is active again your subscription should be unfrozen.

28 minutes ago, Suislide said:

if you had an active subscription whilst the cheats went down then it was frozen. Whenever the cheat is active again your subscription should be unfrozen.

Some of the members(like me) timer was not frozen. I was also sent an invoice. That must be the reason this question is asked a lot.

If the cheez-its are down for a certain amount of time, the time will be refunded with the time that was lost while the cheez-it was down. 

2 minutes ago, Parahybana said:

im starting be little bit skeptic. info about status from chod should be good,waiting more than 3 months.. :(

like everyone else.

it is problem to beat Battle eye ? its that hard for chod ? or whats happening ? (no offense,just asking kindly)

Battleye is not the easiest to by-pass, patches and such.

35 minutes ago, Parahybana said:

im starting be little bit skeptic. info about status from chod should be good,waiting more than 3 months.. :(

like everyone else.

it is problem to beat Battle eye ? its that hard for chod ? or whats happening ? (no offense,just asking kindly)

Whilst battle eye is part of the issue, you have to take into account that the cheese is going to be completely new, its been recoded from the ground up on a new framework so what you are waiting for is not an update but a completely new program.  The best idea is to just wait like the rest of us. You will not ever be told details of the cheese though every so often Chod / faceless or one of the other staff will give us an update.   

Can willing customers, like myself, give myself up as a guinea pig for early testing or something? I have multiple tarkov accounts and wanted to try chod's new EFT cheeses as soon as possible. I don't mind losing some accounts for earlier access benefits and helping out!

Just now, DJ_Draynged said:

Love it, I been telling all my friends to just wait, they are saying to try free ones and this and that, and I said no thanks I will wait for the best, also any idea of a price?

they been saying before its gonna be like around the same price as apex prices but i dont mind the up in price for the quality of these cheats