Progress Update

Faceless

3 hours ago, leashedbear said:

bro said within next 2 weeks 

16 days later and my sammich does not has cheeze 

Even if Chod was just putting on the finishing touches, .12 just dropped. Will likely delay it somewhat. Rotten timing. Although it's something to look forward to.

NOT looking forward to the off-raid healing bullshit, though. There's a fine line between realism and pointless, annoying tedium. Can't wait until .13 where my character needs regular bathroom breaks and I have to carry toilet paper on raids, or off-raid heal through the awful hemhorrhoids and rashes I got from wiping my ass with what turned out to be unidentified poison ivy. I AM looking forward to cheesing through all that garbage, though.

• Haha 2

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Parahybana said:

Faceless can you provide us status update ? whats goin on ? i like to read answers from staff like that, tell us whats happening about cheese,thanks :) 

There have been test phases already before .12, now Chod fixes it up for .12 and more testing will be done before release.

That is the most i can say and it might be already too much.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, IdiotGuy said:

There have been test phases already before .12, now Chod fixes it up for .12 and more testing will be done before release.

That is the most i can say and it might be already too much.

Thank you for this return, at least we know that you are more or less on the home stretch, the real ones will stay, the others will leave, then the current games are very good, no need for more of my point of view. Strength & Honor to the team

• Like 1

• Administrator
Just now, Sawich94 said:

And what about Dead by Daylight? I do not believe that you have been doing it for more than 2 months. Some kind of nonsense. If there is no way to support cheats, why sell them at all ????

You clearly didn't read either of the threads made by Faceless or Chod, this is not a simple cheat rework, the whole framework which is used by all cheats are being re-done from ground up with different technology  and code.  Till the framework is not completed none of the cheats will be released.

Just now, Sawich94 said:

And what about Dead by Daylight? I do not believe that you have been doing it for more than 2 months. Some kind of nonsense. If there is no way to support cheats, why sell them at all ????

What you are writing here is nonsense. We didnt just have to rebuild the cheats, everything around it had to get recoded as well.
And we will release one cheat after each other. Each cheat has to get coded and tested properly.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Sawich94 said:

Some things are worth the wait, and in my humble opinion this is the only cheese that is worth paying for.   Also this is THE ONLY provider that will actually give a shit if you get banned and take measures to prevent that.... so if it takes a little bit of time for me to have my fun and BE SAFE, Id shut my trap and wait very patiently (hard as that might be) 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:40 AM, IdiotGuy said:

You aren't missing out on anything, till stuff is back the discord is pretty much dead.

We don't support that idea, that is why there is no renewing monthly payments. Too much hassle and refunds. So thats why its up to you if you renew or not.

If you had ie: 14 days remaining on your sub  before it went down before the day i think, when BE got added. Then you get 14 days of the new cheat, to test and make a well informed purchase if you wanna continue using it, or not.

Price is still to be decided, but thinking around Apex/DayZ price is not a wrong direction i think.

hey if we do the support subscription (https://chods-cheats.com/subscriptions/) are we than allowed to join the discord? or is it purely cheat subscribers. 

8 hours ago, Sawich94 said:

FYI none of the cheats are being sold at the moment. You clearly didn't read anything on this site and definitely didn't even check the store before posting nonsense here.