Progress Update

Faceless

On 10/26/2019 at 5:08 PM, PabloLiftbar said:

If you think they will make some special undetectable soft - you are delusional, there are no undetected battleye cheats, all of them getting detected sooner or later.

Not sure why you quoted me bud, I said it will only be out when it is ready and that they put customer safety and satisfaction foremost... I said nothing about being detected someday.

On 10/25/2019 at 9:02 PM, NovicaneZero said:

Maybe, maybe not that's always the risk you sign up for using these services.

I dont think so man. It already didnt work with DayZ. But i also know that BattlEye has different versions depending on how much you paid for the license. I noticed EAC has been lacking for some time because there are some good undetected hacks out there for it, but i dont ever see undetected BattlEye cheats apart from those really expensive ones from private discord servers that no one knows about

Man I hope they release soon, I have decided to stop playing until the cheese comes out. I am fed up with exploring a map the size of Paris yet I end up meeting with some sweaty kid in the corner and getting killed. Waste of time in my opinion, hurry up and take my money. 

Edited by CodezBlack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/27/2019 at 12:23 PM, ???????? said:

EFT cheat release will get delayed so we can test and investigate the new anticheat updates first.

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/103667-the-preliminary-patchnote-012/

I know i dont have the info that you guys do and im not trying to be an ass but they dont say anything about anti-cheat updates in their patch notes so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

47 minutes ago, LordSmitty said:

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/103667-the-preliminary-patchnote-012/

I know i dont have the info that you guys do and im not trying to be an ass but they dont say anything about anti-cheat updates in their patch notes so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What makes you think that they will say anything..? They never do. The only times that Nikita or BSG talked about Anti-Cheat was back in the old days when AA was non-existent and when they "tried" their own AA. Now they got BE. This is a whole new level for them.

Edited by k3in

18 minutes ago, k3in said:

What makes you think that they will say anything..? They never do. The only times that Nikita or BSG talked about Anti-Cheat was back in the old days when AA was non-existent and when they "tried" their own AA. Now they got BE. This is a whole new level for them.

You act like battle-eye is gonna change how their anti-cheat works just after an update, not how it works.

16 minutes ago, LordSmitty said:

You act like battle-eye is gonna change how their anti-cheat works just after an update, not how it works.

I'm no expert but BE updates must be silent, I haven't read any mentioning over patch notes on any BE supported game...

1 minute ago, k3in said:

I'm no expert but BE updates must be silent, I haven't read any mentioning over patch notes on any BE supported game...

What im saying is BE isnt just gonna update cuz the game had an update they'll update their AC when it needs to be updated.

14 minutes ago, LordSmitty said:

What im saying is BE isnt just gonna update cuz the game had an update they'll update their AC when it needs to be updated.

Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. That's exactly what I was trying to say as well. ?

On 10/15/2019 at 4:09 PM, ???????? said:

As you know, we are pretty bad at giving ETA's so please don't kill me if it will take longer but we expect the first cheats to come back within the next 2 weeks.

Man, I hope you are right.  Even if it is just as basic as Loot ESP.  That would help a ton with the new map for Tarkov!  /crosses fingers.

3 hours ago, eftkiller said:

i dunno if its chods team doing testing but i swear ive run into several esper's today 

Chods is not the only brand of cheese out there

Edited by Drex