Progress Update

Faceless

On 10/20/2019 at 7:08 PM, IdiotGuy said:

Its not esp only.

All previous features and more could come back.

“Could” come back. Chod also stated on his thread when it does come back it will most likely be only esp to start with and they may add features Back in slowly while ensuring it remains safe. “May” and “could” aren’t guarantees. 

Edited by Rexxie

Hello. Once your new build comes out I would like to buy your stuff for Tarkov, but before that I wanted to ask if it is going to be VIP only ? I read somewhere it was not going to be, which I of course prefer, as I just registered today and only ever lurked before (been waiting for the update). 

53 minutes ago, CarelessZed said:

Hello. Once your new build comes out I would like to buy your stuff for Tarkov, but before that I wanted to ask if it is going to be VIP only ? I read somewhere it was not going to be, which I of course prefer, as I just registered today and only ever lurked before (been waiting for the update). 

I can't say for sure as I am no staff.

But I am 99% positive, you'll have no trouble getting the good stuff for EFT as soon as it's ready ;)

2 hours ago, Exponentium said:

With the increasing AntiCheat on EFT, can I be safe for my account when using the safe mode on the cheats such as ESP?

That's the risk of cheating. It's normal to buy new accounts but hopefully Chod's pull out something amazing as we are used to ?. Usually when Chods say it's safe then it should be fine...

Looks great guys! Tomorrow EFT 0.12 releases with a huge surge of new and returning players seems like a great opportunity for you to capitalize on. Is there a possibility you will release a basic version of the platform with only an ESP for example? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aventura said:

Looks great guys! Tomorrow EFT 0.12 releases with a huge surge of new and returning players seems like a great opportunity for you to capitalize on. Is there a possibility you will release a basic version of the platform with only an ESP for example? 

It will only be done and released when it is done... customer safety and satisfaction is all they worry about, not speed. It's on its way! Cheers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tourin7 said:

It will only be done and released when it is done... customer safety and satisfaction is all they worry about, not speed. It's on its way! Cheers

If you think they will make some special undetectable soft - you are delusional, there are no undetected battleye cheats, all of them getting detected sooner or later.

• Sad 1