Progress Update

Faceless

59 minutes ago, frankfrankie said:

I'll be waiting. I am back to PC gaming and wanted to resub on Chod for fun. I am willing to wait it out. Just a shame we can't join the discord anymore. Since we can't get a sub. I'd be happy to buy a sub and just wait with it. 

I think it would be neat to have a pre-order on the subs as well. It would allow us to get right in the action when it finally goes up, although just buying it that day isn't much of a hassle.

Hey Facelss, thanks for the update!  Can you answer me a quick question?  Will this version of the HWID spoofer be able to reuse a spoof after a reboot?  I was fairly new to the old software still when it went offline, but I wasn't aware of any way to save a spoof so if I shut down the computer or rebooted, it would use a different profile and I would have to register a new computer with Battlestate.  Maybe I was just being a newb. 

Edited by kaizobi

3 hours ago, kaizobi said:

Hey Facelss, thanks for the update!  Can you answer me a quick question?  Will this version of the HWID spoofer be able to reuse a spoof after a reboot?  I was fairly new to the old software still when it went offline, but I wasn't aware of any way to save a spoof so if I shut down the computer or rebooted, it would use a different profile and I would have to register a new computer with Battlegrounds.  Maybe I was just being a newb. 

Yes you can safe profiles and reload them with our new spoofer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, JesseRay said:

I think it would be neat to have a pre-order on the subs as well. It would allow us to get right in the action when it finally goes up, although just buying it that day isn't much of a hassle.

I would pre pay for early access to EFT...I would even pay extra for early Access

And for those worried about sub time The team here is always straight up and fair. They will extend it.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mexthemen said:

Now the question is, how much will the new cheat be and will the people with subscriptions that expired during the down time get compensated without any extra money or do we have to pay extra. 

They already answered that last part on this thread

• Administrator
14 hours ago, frankfrankie said:

I'll be waiting. I am back to PC gaming and wanted to resub on Chod for fun. I am willing to wait it out. Just a shame we can't join the discord anymore. Since we can't get a sub. I'd be happy to buy a sub and just wait with it. 

You aren't missing out on anything, till stuff is back the discord is pretty much dead.

13 hours ago, JesseRay said:

We don't support that idea, that is why there is no renewing monthly payments. Too much hassle and refunds. So thats why its up to you if you renew or not.

8 hours ago, Freakingenius said:

I would pre pay for early access to EFT...I would even pay extra for early Access

And for those worried about sub time The team here is always straight up and fair. They will extend it.

If you had ie: 14 days remaining on your sub  before it went down before the day i think, when BE got added. Then you get 14 days of the new cheat, to test and make a well informed purchase if you wanna continue using it, or not.

Price is still to be decided, but thinking around Apex/DayZ price is not a wrong direction i think.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Refutable_Karma said:

So I received a prompt to purchase the subscription again because my time was up. Is this something I can just ignore since they are running out while the cheese is down? Did anyone else get this email request? 

You always get a new invoice when you subscription is about to run out.

I suggest waiting as you get days back anyway and then decide to buy it or not. It will not bill you automatically, its up to you to pay.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IdiotGuy said:

If you had ie: 14 days remaining on your sub  before it went down before the day i think, when BE got added. Then you get 14 days of the new cheat, to test and make a well informed purchase if you wanna continue using it, or not.

Price is still to be decided, but thinking around Apex/DayZ price is not a wrong direction i think.

i was so keen for this but not 100% sure i'll end up getting them at that price due to exchange rate lol Apex is 40GBP.. If tarkov ends up being the same, i'm in australia so thats almost $80 for me just to cheat on a game i paid $30 for haha

41 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

i was so keen for this but not 100% sure i'll end up getting them at that price due to exchange rate lol Apex is 40GBP.. If tarkov ends up being the same, i'm in australia so thats almost $80 for me just to cheat on a game i paid $30 for haha

Better anticheat = higher price for cheats. 40gbp for a high quality apex cheat is actually the low average price compared to other providers.
But its totally understandable. Not everyone is ready or able to pay that much just to cheat in a game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ???????? said:

Better anticheat = higher price for cheats. 40gbp for a high quality apex cheat is actually the low average price compared to other providers.
But its totally understandable. Not everyone is ready or able to pay that much just to cheat in a game.

I was referring to tarkov not apex, if tarkov was to be priced at the same price as apex. Apex is different as its free, if you get banned it cost nothing to start again and keep hacking. Also i understand  a lot of work has gone into improving the tarkov cheat since battleye came into play that but paying twice as much or more possibly, to cheat in a game that i will 90% end up getting banned on... just seems a little bit over the top especially if it's only for esp.  But i'll happily wait and see when and what chod releases it and make a decision from there i guess.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Rexxie said:

I was referring to tarkov not apex, if tarkov was to be priced at the same price as apex. Apex is different as its free, if you get banned it cost nothing to start again and keep hacking. Also i understand  a lot of work has gone into improving the tarkov cheat since battleye came into play that but paying twice as much or more possibly, to cheat in a game that i will 90% end up getting banned on... just seems a little bit over the top especially if it's only for esp.  But i'll happily wait and see when and what chod releases it and make a decision from there i guess.

Its not esp only.

All previous features and more could come back.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Bandoe said:

My time will expire in the next couple days, I bought a 6 month duration, do I just submit a ticket once the cheat goes live, or will it auto populate the new renewal date?

It has been said multiple times just in this topic alone, yes when the cheat is up, make a ticket and we will restore the time for you.

Do not PM any of the staff members with issues, thats why we have the ticket system. Only DM a staff member if he asks for it specifically.