Progress Update

Faceless

• Administrator
1 hour ago, junvv8403 said:

I would like to know what you intend to do with those purchased in the case of a cheating freeze and that have expired?

As always, downtime will be compensated.

When the service is up please make a ticket and your days will be restored.

Just a question, with EFT 0.12 coming out soon, (if you keep up with EFT Dev Tracker https://developertracker.com/escape-from-tarkov/ ) Will it take longer than usual for the cheese to get up and running when it comes out? With it being a new system and 0.12 being a rather large update, the biggest they have rolled out matter of fact. I know you do not give out ETAs so please don't take this as that type of question. Because obviously updating the cheese for patch is usually faster than an update so with an update as big as this could it take a while? Or with the new system, will the cheese be expedited?

Love the work you are doing!

• Administrator
8 hours ago, botgodspeed said:

is there a way to check how much time was lost? because i cant remember 100% but i know i missed a good chunk

We have the means and data to restore them. You don't need to dig up any info, just simply request the time back in a ticket WHEN the service is up again.

2 hours ago, CodezBlack said:

Just a question, with EFT 0.12 coming out soon, (if you keep up with EFT Dev Tracker https://developertracker.com/escape-from-tarkov/ ) Will it take longer than usual for the cheese to get up and running when it comes out? With it being a new system and 0.12 being a rather large update, the biggest they have rolled out matter of fact. I know you do not give out ETAs so please don't take this as that type of question. Because obviously updating the cheese for patch is usually faster than an update so with an update as big as this could it take a while? Or with the new system, will the cheese be expedited?

Love the work you are doing!

As Faceless said: "We don't know what the anticheat update of BSG will include but it should not cause a big delay."

2 hours ago, TCheesePatrol said:

Gimme the cheese! You orange bully!

Fite me 1v1 rust trickshot only

54 minutes ago, LostCoast said:

How do I throw more money at you beautiful bastards 

First if you had any remaining time claim those so you can make a well informed purchase if you wanna continue using the product.

I feel like there will be a lot of not just raging players but crazy raging players because of all this down time. So what i will do when we get the cheese back is give those guys a few days head start to get all that craziness out of their system and they will be back to raging normaly when i join the fun  :D

@IdiotGuy I look forward to the chat box raging once things are back to normal and the usual suspects start complaining everytime things go down for more than 30 seconds. I've actually missed that part of my day where i log in to see the latest howler in chat. Oh and as i've not been around much these last few months (works been hell) my belated congratulations on the "head moderator" title.  

• Administrator
Just now, MooBaaQuack said:

@IdiotGuy I look forward to the chat box raging once things are back to normal and the usual suspects start complaining everytime things go down for more than 30 seconds. I've actually missed that part of my day where i log in to see the latest howler in chat. Oh and as i've not been around much these last few months (works been hell) my belated congratulations on the "head moderator" title.  

Chat will be monitored and there will be  zero tolerance.

Thank you :)