Discord

Feary

• Administrator

Hello!

I'm happy to announce that with new look, additional changes are being introduced one by one.

The next step is regarding Discord. The existing 2 Discord servers are being wiped and deleted, and we have a shiny new one ready.

This Discord is unified, simple and easy to access using the new Discord sub menu on the status bar. HERE

To join you have to be in Customer, GFX, or Trusted group.

Soon as the cheats come back online one by one, we are hoping that this will give a place to all the cheese lovers who wanna discuss anything cheese,mold, Chods related.

If you have any questions regarding this, please ask them below.

See you there!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• Administrator
6 hours ago, AlkoBudalko said:

How can i join the discord if i don't have any subsrcibtions (i only play eft)? same question fot the shout box it says that i don't have the permision to chat

Chatbpx stays. It was never said that it will be removed.

I understand the requirements. But, if I had an active subscription when it went down, and the only reason im not a customer at this point in time. (but will be) is because of it, is it possible to gain access to the discord, even though im unable to buy any of them, as all of them say out of stock? 

Don't worry, I didn't see @sofly1911 post. 

Edited by Fish123

9 hours ago, ZapsDK said:

I'd like an invite if possible. I ordered the EFT cheat on July 23rd, and as we all know, the EFT cheat was disabled not long after. I would've bought the cheat once again after that if i could, so i ***should*** be in customer group (also bought usb).

This has already been answered on this thread. You will have to wait until everything is ready.

On 9/24/2019 at 5:26 PM, IdiotGuy said:

Hello!

I'm happy to announce that with new look, additional changes are being introduced one by one.

The next step is regarding Discord. The existing 2 Discord servers are being wiped and deleted, and we have a shiny new one ready.

This Discord is unified, simple and easy to access using the new Discord sub menu on the status bar. HERE

To join you have to be in Customer, GFX, or Trusted group.

Soon as the cheats come back online one by one, we are hoping that this will give a place to all the cheese lovers who wanna discuss anything cheese,mold, Chods related.

If you have any questions regarding this, please ask them below.

See you there!

Why am I not able to join it? What do I have to do to join? I have purchased stuff from you guys