HWID and Chods

JackLaa

Hey there, I'm new to Chods and was just looking for some answers.

I have 2 PC's in my house, my main PC I'm playing on at the moment and my alternate PC that is in the dining room for when my Wife wants to go bed but I continue to keep playing CSGO in order not to wake her up as we all know that CS is very communication orinated.

I tried to use Chods on my alt PC today and it requested me to do a HWID reset so once I had it's no longer letting me use Chods on the PC in my room, I switched over this morning as I woke up and my Wife was still sleeping. I was just wondering if there was anyway if the HWID could be active on both PC's at the same time as it seems to take awhile to get the change verified.

Thanks

Jack.

no no no no and one more time NO. :)

Please try to use CC on one, main gaming PC!

Switching between computers is your problem and if you do this you have to remember to ask EVERY time for new HWID reset. Also remember it takes time because only admins can do this and they are not 24/7 online and have their life too.

no no no no and one more time NO. :)

Please try to use CC on one, main gaming PC!

Switching between computers is your problem and if you do this you have to remember to ask EVERY time for new HWID reset. Also remember it takes time because only admins can do this and they are not 24/7 online and have their life too.

Who died and made you admin.

Hey there, I'm new to Chods and was just looking for some answers.

I have 2 PC's in my house, my main PC I'm playing on at the moment and my alternate PC that is in the dining room for when my Wife wants to go bed but I continue to keep playing CSGO in order not to wake her up as we all know that CS is very communication orinated.

I tried to use Chods on my alt PC today and it requested me to do a HWID reset so once I had it's no longer letting me use Chods on the PC in my room, I switched over this morning as I woke up and my Wife was still sleeping. I was just wondering if there was anyway if the HWID could be active on both PC's at the same time as it seems to take awhile to get the change verified.

Thanks

Jack.

You have to reset your HWID everytime you change to your alt PC to your main and vice versa.

But then again it's up to the admin.

Best of luck Jack.