The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

On 10/8/2019 at 3:12 PM, makemeawesome said:

Ok, people are asking about money, if it will be more expensive etc.

20€ was really standard price for cheats, you could buy the cheat on any site out there. BUT: I had DBD cheat for a while on another site - banned in week, pubg: banned in a 2 weeks, rust: banned in 2 days.

I still have my Chods on Tarkov after months... So yeah, you will pay more but dammit you will get more! Even the simple feature that when cheat gets detected it crashed your game? Thats awesome. I rather lose one game of a gear, than 200€ of my EOD edition. I trust Chods so much, I even play on my EOD with cheats, while still having my Standard edition which I bought for cheating. 
So, no matter how long this takes (and YES I CANT WAIT - ITS LIKE A DRUG I CANT GET) I will wait for Chods and then pay whatever bullshit he asks me to pay, because there is nothing there comparable. I even made a video about this, comparing one EFT cheats with CHods  and damn I am lazy after doing this videoediting shit at work.  BTW, it cost me one account - got banned - guess which one...

So to sum it up -> @Chod keep up the awesome work, I would say I love you, but my wife has love detection hacks and would castrate me. To rest of you, its gonna be worth it, am looking forward meeting you guys on the battlefield. ITs actually more fun chasing someone who has ESP too, than killing lowly poor lvl 3 dude :)

This man gets it. Used it on my EOD account myself. Hankering for a big ol' slice of cheese but Chod and co are no doubt doing their best. :)

• Like 1

In Chod We Trust!

That should be a banner on this website, because Chod and his team make the highest quality and safest cheats. I've only been banned for cheats once while playing Tarkov, and thats because I was in Rage Mode, using speed hacks and flying / noclip. I now own 2 accounts, a Standard for Cheese, and an EOD to give that cheese a Gamma. Also.
@BerzerkerPoet

20191009_024023.jpg

Edited by XXXXARESXXXX
  • Like 1

Hey Chod, not sure if you will see this or not but I have been around for a year or two and I have seen the cheese develop in terms of saftey and features like many others. I was hoping you or someone else could let me know if I will still have a reason to be scared to use certain features? I obviously know the risks otherwise I would never cheese but for things such as the Auto-Unlocker for EFT scared me of being banned from the game detecting it, I had heard rumours about things being placed on doors so that if a door was opened that was not meant to be opened you would be flagged. And even now with BE I feel like I would be scared to the point where I would only use ESP and Silent Aim. I know your cheese can bypass it but I have been banned by BE on that many games, i'm scared of it lol. Back when I originally bought your cheese I used to use Noclip, Auto-Unlocker, No Recoil/Spread etc.

My question is, will I still have reason to be scared to use certain cheese options like those? Will they still be the Safe Mode option that disables certain highly risky/obvious cheese options? Because when I purchase a cheese that had 50+ options it's kinda upsetting that I am too scared to use more than 2/3 of them. 

Thanks in advance! 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, CodezBlack said:

Hey Chod, not sure if you will see this or not but I have been around for a year or two and I have seen the cheese develop in terms of saftey and features like many others. I was hoping you or someone else could let me know if I will still have a reason to be scared to use certain features? I obviously know the risks otherwise I would never cheese but for things such as the Auto-Unlocker for EFT scared me of being banned from the game detecting it, I had heard rumours about things being placed on doors so that if a door was opened that was not meant to be opened you would be flagged. And even now with BE I feel like I would be scared to the point where I would only use ESP and Silent Aim. I know your cheese can bypass it but I have been banned by BE on that many games, i'm scared of it lol. Back when I originally bought your cheese I used to use Noclip, Auto-Unlocker, No Recoil/Spread etc.

My question is, will I still have reason to be scared to use certain cheese options like those? Will they still be the Safe Mode option that disables certain highly risky/obvious cheese options? Because when I purchase a cheese that had 50+ options it's kinda upsetting that I am too scared to use more than 2/3 of them. 

Thanks in advance! 

There Will allways be a risk cheesing. But rumors are just that, Ive used auto unlocker every raid i player and never.got banned. That said if a feature is.used in a way others can record and report you chances you get hit by the hammer increase. But if you use features cleverly chances of gettig banned is slim, keep in mind chod and co. Wont release a feature if its not safe to use.

7 hours ago, Xpi said:

There Will allways be a risk cheesing. But rumors are just that, Ive used auto unlocker every raid i player and never.got banned. That said if a feature is.used in a way others can record and report you chances you get hit by the hammer increase. But if you use features cleverly chances of gettig banned is slim, keep in mind chod and co. Wont release a feature if its not safe to use.

Uff i played all the time with all features, with 25KD and im still alive XD

In chods we trust!

I'm genuinely excited for this, been a member for I think a year now, shit's real fucking good and was never disappointed.

By far the best cheat out there in terms of security, took months to get banned while rage locking, and better than that it wasn't even a game ban, it was just a detection ban.

Guys a quick question. When cheese is up i wanna buy a new secondary acc for the cheese, so my question is i just switch accounts when i wanna play with cheese or there is a different method in order to protect main acc? Thanks :)

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, Narco said:

Guys a quick question. When cheese is up i wanna buy a new secondary acc for the cheese, so my question is i just switch accounts when i wanna play with cheese or there is a different method in order to protect main acc? Thanks :)

You just use the new acc, but dont xfer items/cash to your Main or IT might get banned if your cheese acc gets banned.

1 hour ago, Evgen1122 said:

такой вопрос а те у кого была подписка то есть  еще не кончилась на период обновления дни будут возвращены ?

Yes the Days will be added back.

• Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic