The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

• Administrator

On 9/29/2019 at 10:03 AM, RiseOfNightmares said:

It's completely normal for updates as big as this to take at least this much. Why?

A good coding team develops a program and tests it before being launched to the public. After testing, you can even refine your product with some code optimizations in order to make your program smoother when it's running. Chod has been a big name in the cheating scene for a good amount of years, give him at least some trust and back him up a little, I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Also, remember that the coding team has a life besides work :)

On 9/30/2019 at 12:59 PM, Anarchy said:

Its in Chods best interests to get this finished ASAP, since as far as i know its his main business for income. The fact that he isnt rushing to get it out just to get quick money means that he cares about the quality of the product.  Obviously, time will tell but i have a good feeling about the end product. 

You guys are exactly right. Tarkov has been our biggest income for some time, and yes we could rush something and get it out as quickly as possible to start making money again, but this has got to be right. I care 100% about the quality of my products, even too much sometimes, I spend a lot of times on small details, because I want it to be perfect. Money is less important than a happy customer, and ultimately the latter leads to the former anyway so its in our interest to make things well. That being said I don't expect to release a perfect product, there will be issues, it already needs optimising, but the important thing is that its working and so far everything is looking good.

To say this has been a big project is a massive understatement, this is more than just a quick re-code. We have built a whole suite of tools to make development more streamlined in the future. The new framework will have some really cool features like a scripting engine using the wren framework . Of course the security is top-notch now too, which in itself has presented us with some quite challenging problems..! 

I know you're all frustrated and want to get your subs back, and honestly we are on the final straight now. Staff are already testing, features are being added back in. Not long now! Thanks for your patience :)❤️ 

• Like 31
  • Thanks 9

Looking forward to joining the team, and getting back to enjoying EFT.

Quite disgusted with myself that my first ever cheese was with another that shall not be named, got completely screwed over with that.

Like everyone else I am also frustrated, impatient, and eager for the new cheat to drop, but I also want to invest in a quality product that won't end in my account being banned, so take your time, make it god tier, and let's all get back to smashing fools.

Awesome In Chods We Trust

I hope you become the biggest cheat provider out there and reading this it becomes obvious. Good that you're coding with futureproof in your mind. 

It's not only EFT I'll subscribe too when released but a hole bunch of games.

Keep up the good work staff ?

4 hours ago, Chod said:

You guys are exactly right. Tarkov has been our biggest income for some time, and yes we could rush something and get it out as quickly as possible to start making money again, but this has got to be right. I care 100% about the quality of my products, even too much sometimes, I spend a lot of times on small details, because I want it to be perfect. Money is less important than a happy customer, and ultimately the latter leads to the former anyway so its in our interest to make things well. That being said I don't expect to release a perfect product, there will be issues, it already needs optimising, but the important thing is that its working and so far everything is looking good.

To say this has been a big project is a massive understatement, this is more than just a quick re-code. We have built a whole suite of tools to make development more streamlined in the future. The new framework will have some really cool features like a scripting engine using the wren framework . Of course the security is top-notch now too, which in itself has presented us with some quite challenging problems..! 

I know you're all frustrated and want to get your subs back, and honestly we are on the final straight now. Staff are already testing, features are being added back in. Not long now! Thanks for your patience :)❤️ 

Wow, you just made it sound bigger than it already was. I just hope prices wont drive me too far off my budget. 

About Dead by Daylight, it’s not just one word in 1.5 months. You’re not only updating the EFT, but also other games. Will there be any news? Although this is a rhetorical question, of course there is no news and there will not be until the finished product is released.

Let's wait patiently, we sometimes wait a few times, but the result is more than satisfactory, that's why I stay at Chod's because it's a safe bet and it does not bother me to put my hand to the CB to support them. ( Even if cheating is bad huh!;) ) // Good luck and take the necessary time so that we can play without worry. Good luck !

Regards a Frenchman.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:50 PM, Chod said:

Thank you Chod. We trust you!

• Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic