The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

• Administrator
9 hours ago, NbbaNate said:

Any progress so far with TArkov? its been a couple months, maybe we could get an ETA? no hard feelings and if it has already been posted can someone link it please? thanks

@makemeawesome

There will be no eta, ever.

Hard part is done, progress is rapid. Soon TM

• Like 4

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, AdamH8 said:

Hello, Im really sorry if this is in the wrong place so please delete just curious and reckon no one will no the answer other than chod,

But the price before was £18.99, and if the price were to change would it be less than £30?

Its in his post, that it will increase, how much? Not decided yet.

@FUall

67872019_2800912119937158_5316174991295774720_n.jpg.fadaac661d52264f5e28d0858e78ac23.jpg

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, AdamH8 said:

Hello, Im really sorry if this is in the wrong place so please delete just curious and reckon no one will no the answer other than chod,

But the price before was £18.99, and if the price were to change would it be less than £30?

who knows

13 hours ago, FUall said:

hope u fucking cheaters die very painful and slow IRL
u fucking assholes ruin the best shooter

hope u all get banned

annual cheat with 5 accounts, It's been a half  year, first account still alive, I can cheat after you quit.

Well, can't wait to aim your dickhead by Magic Bullet! ?

19 hours ago, FUall said:

hope u all get banned

I look forward to evading battleeye. Ive been cheating in EFT for over a year. You ve came to the best EFT hacksite. You cant stop us, we ve merely been slowed down.... 

Winter is coming John Snow. 

Edited by Muffintop89

22 hours ago, FUall said:

hope u all get banned

Cpt Obvious, Yes we all do die eventually. Right now you are dying. Slow and i'm sure your experience is painful getting raped by "skilled" players.

We don't ruin anything, for ourselves. Your own experience is down to your "skill". 

We always do eventually get banned, Unlike death its very easy to evade.

Welcome to Chod's enjoy your stay.

1 hour ago, jonathan959 said:

One question, lets say that the csgo cheat comes out with only esp and I don't want just that, can I pause my subscription until more options come out like aimbot and stuff like that 

i dont think csgo will change, it didnt add a new anticheat. cs just had an update making the game crash when joining a match, it took most providers about a day, dont think it was a detection issue.

• Like 1

Let's be honest here, boys. This shit isn't coming back at least until 0.12 drops. They aren't going to do all this work just to have to take it down shortly after to update it again. Sit tight, lads. We really in for the soonTM treatment. Good luck to the devs though. I'm sure you lads are doing just fine.

• Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic