The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

43 minutes ago, Scott Smithy said:

my subscription has "expired" but the cheat has been down for over 3 weeks that I had this cheat, do I have to re-buy it or will it get renewed upon cheat online state

You will be compensated if they are still doing it like they used to. You subscription is only used when the cheat is online.

8 hours ago, Scott Smithy said:

my subscription has "expired" but the cheat has been down for over 3 weeks that I had this cheat, do I have to re-buy it or will it get renewed upon cheat online state

I have the same situation, if the subscription has expired, then after the cheat is available, you will need to write in support so that they can be manually restored.

Hey Chod. I just, idk wanted to make a statement. I love your cheats man. Always been top of the line. Always safety first etc. you've been a good man. Like Helios from another place. I gotta say when I first came here... I experienced a whole lotta issues but they got fixed fast and you've always been on that like a pro. Fixed em left and right like nuts. Most places just put out something and expect it should be just that. Complaints? hahah nah m8 its perfect as it it is. but.. you.. you always shot for perfection. I can respect it Dig it. I appreciate it whole lot man. Keep up the good fight and I hope you and the staff give battleye a good fuck you. Sick of these invasive anti cheats trying to think their top shit when their just a bunch of CIA wannabes with their spyware. 
Keep it up chod. Do "gods" work.
~BosnianBill

On 9/11/2019 at 6:33 PM, Scott Smithy said:

You will get comped for it man. All time lost is given back once the cheese is been updated 

1 hour ago, tamedbeast said:

Yikes,  been a long time since I was around here, looks like ruff times.

Just looking out for their customers, new security updates to games so they wanna make sure we don't get banned right when they patch, the process takes a few. 

Good to know and thanks for letting everybody know and give some insight in your tasks and agenda!
Havent seen any other site doing this and its not common to see it.

Keep on the good work!

Thanks for all the good hours we had so far!

Edited by Shepherd81

The problem I see with this is that hes putting so much attention into EFT that the other hacks are all on the back burner. Let's be real, its battle eye and a relatively public cheat, we'll get a week or two out of it and a ban wave will come and the decision will be made to move on. All while the other cheats sat here idle, not usable and will be all for nothing. Quote me on this, save it or do whatever but I'd put money on it. 

• Developer
4 hours ago, Emorrow said:

The problem I see with this is that hes putting so much attention into EFT that the other hacks are all on the back burner. Let's be real, its battle eye and a relatively public cheat, we'll get a week or two out of it and a ban wave will come and the decision will be made to move on. All while the other cheats sat here idle, not usable and will be all for nothing. Quote me on this, save it or do whatever but I'd put money on it. 

All the changes required for EFT will be applied to the current cheats as well, since those will use the new system too.

• Like 1

• Faceless pinned and featured this topic
  • Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic