The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

On 9/3/2019 at 10:32 PM, Hank E. Hill said:

Im here to say one thing and one thing only, ADD ID verification... Battle eye employees wont buy ur cheat and dissect it..... this has been tested on arma 3, there was a cheat that wasnt detected for atleast 4 months.... someone got money hungry, took off ID verification, cheat got detected 1 week after....  

I though they already did this. The 2 step verification stuff. When you buy a cheat or man an account. 

19 hours ago, BosnianBIll said:

you people are pretty rude tbh
You wanna know if hes gonna add something for something hes not 100% sure but very confident in will work, and then you just got the audacity to be like, WELL CAN WE GET OTHER BE Cheats.
LIke wait geezus christ. See How EFT pans out, DayZ Etc THEN maybe he might consider it who knows? 

I don't know why you took my post in that way. I meant nothing like what you are saying. I didn't demand other BE cheats. All I said was 'IF' but Chod says 'WHEN' it does work (figuring out BE), then will there be any plans for other BE Cheats as they are supporting that anti-cheat now. I wasn't demanding he make other cheats, I didn't say anything bad against Chod.  Honestly, I don't know why you attack other members like this, saying 'you people' as if you are the above everyone else. Calling me rude for asking a question. I posted once. I wasn't asking over and over.  I was just wondering the future plans of Chod's Cheats. Making conversation. Are you saying that starting a conversation about the future of Chod's Cheats is being rude? I believe that his post was a lot about the future of Chod's Cheats, him saying he's still around and wants to keep the community going strong. If other people have posted about this topic about supporting other BE games, I didn't see them. You could have kindly directed me to a post explaining it. But you decide to attack me instead. 

Look, if you took my post that way that's your personality but I had no intention of demanding and/or insulting anyone. 

9 hours ago, Muffintop89 said:

I though they already did this. The 2 step verification stuff. When you buy a cheat or man an account. 

They just ask someone else to buy it and direct it remotely if it's hardware attached. Watch some Anti cheat conference videos. 

Short version : They hire snitches. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Relu5w said:

Well... You will be down if CC database gets hacked and someone stoles your ID.

Well, i used pay pal. So im secure for the most part i hope. Lol. I mean, facebook already leaked our data to the dark web. If ppl wanna hack my phone camera tonwatch me fap so be it. 

• Administrator

As for the ID asking thing.

We already have this in place.

First purchase mostly requires manual verification.

Inaccurate billing address always requires manual verification.

Making purchase using VPN always requires manual verification.

If you haven't come across any of these, thats because you didn't try to play the system.

And as people mentioned previously, they can just ask someone in their family to purchase it.

Needless to say there are plenty of defenses in place to stop anyone messing with the launcher etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alukard1238771 said:

Gentlemen and ladies, any information on when the cheat EFT will be ready?

The first rule of Chod's cheats is "Don't ask for ETA's" They don't provide ETA's and asking for such a thing can get you on the naughty list....

You just have to wait. Chod & Co will keep us as updated as they can. 

53 minutes ago, MooBaaQuack said:

The first rule of Chod's cheats is "Don't ask for ETA's" They don't provide ETA's and asking for such a thing can get you on the naughty list....

You just have to wait. Chod & Co will keep us as updated as they can. 

Thank you for the warning, I'm new here many of the rules don't know yet

18 hours ago, Sawich94 said:

21 days have passed, there is no news. I treat you very well, but as for me, this is a bad attitude towards your customers.

We're lucky he gave us news at all. I would agree with you if they didn't return the lost time. What they're doing isn't easy and takes a lot of serious work, especially if we want to stay undetected. Because you know as soon as this goes live Reddit will be drowning in hacker reports..

all this about bad attitude for your customer or whatever.. dude you can’t expect them to fix things overnight. He could release the cheat and you would be banned tomorrow so what’s the point in that? If you want instant gratification go somewhere else. He is doing the right thing by taking his time and doing it right. Plus if you look at the cheat status page you will notice he isn’t just working on escape from tarkov they have a lot going on right now and I’m pretty damn sure that wasn’t expected. It is what it is and with the new EFT update coming in the near future you might as well expect to wait a week or two or even three after that patch before we get cheats back. Chill out people.... and for those showing patience you guys are awesome! 

• Faceless pinned and featured this topic
  • Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic