The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

Thank you chod! I've been gone for a while due to training, but when I left it seemed to be getting detections often.. I feel that with the overall quality of these cheats before, that these new codes and all are going to be vastly better than providers! Though hopefully the pricing does go up to much

i dont know if it has been asked already... but just before the cheats went down i purchased the chods usb. and i still have both free months of eft cheats on there. will i still have those months available to me with the price increase or whatever else is being implemented?

5 hours ago, junvv8403 said:

I would like to know, when the cheating update is completed, will the users who have purchased the subscription compensate time to continue using it?

We will all get compensated for the downtime of the cheat.

20 hours ago, s1c0t1c said:

i dont know if it has been asked already... but just before the cheats went down i purchased the chods usb. and i still have both free months of eft cheats on there. will i still have those months available to me with the price increase or whatever else is being implemented?

Heard someone important say, that your months (keys probably) are going to stay the same. May price increase but the same subscription model in the current form stays how it is.

Edited by paddyy

On 8/21/2019 at 1:55 PM, Chod said:

Dear members,

As you may have noticed I haven't been active lately, which also translates to the number of updates the cheats have been recieving. Let me assure you that I haven't given up and we are actually working on some big big changes behind the scenes and have been for several months.

To address Escape from Tarkov specifically

We had a feeling BattlEye was being added long before it was publicly announced, so we set to work on a new system months ago (more details down below). We have seen an influx of chargebacks recently which probably reflects people's faith in us starting to fade. Well, let me reassure you, you came here to get the best cheats and we aren't about to start letting you down now. We are working long hours to get everything back up and running as soon as we possibly can, but due to the complexity of the system we are developing, its a long process.

What is this new system?

This new system we have been developing will offer the best protection available for a multitude of anti-cheats. We are coupling this with a brand new client, a completely new GUI system, a new server back-end, and even a website refresh. We are entering a new era of Chod's Cheats and you are all welcome along for the ride. For obvious reasons we cannot discuss the technicalities of the new protection, but we don't expect to have any issues with the big anti-cheats. This not only applies to EFT, but carries over into games we currently support such as DayZ, Dead by Daylight, and some that we have done in the past and aim to resurrect for example: Rust. The new framework is extremely optimised, beautiful looking and a delight to work with from a programmer's perspective. Once we start finalising the design we will begin showcasing it.

Does this mean the cheats are getting a re-code?

Yes. Starting with EFT, all cheats will be getting a recode. This means they will be offline again until they are in atleast a basic, usable state. We can't see any reason why any cheat would lose any features, and in many cases new features will be added. However, most cheats in their redevelopment process will start out basic i.e. ESP only. 

When can I expect to start cheating again?

While we don't normally like to give ETA's, in this circumstance we feel its important to give you some truthfulness. All our systems are progressing rapidly, we would like to have a beta ready in a couple of weeks, but please don't be mad if we don't make that deadline! 

What about my current sub?

It will probably expire before we get the cheat back up, if it hasn't already. As always though, you will get what you paid for, don't worry.

Will there be a price change?

Almost certainly, this tier protection is not commonplace, neither are the anti-cheats we will support. The prices will reflect this.

Are you going invite only?

No. Not unless we see good reason to going forward.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion or mistrust issues you may have had and we sincerely wish you to remain our friend and customer. This isn't just hype, we are on the horizon of greatness, stick around.

Any questions please post away.

Chod.

That's good to hear, I've been using this for almost a month now and I love what you and your team have done I believe in every single one of you keep up the good works boys hope to be able to use it soon! 

I don’t buy cheats often, it’s rare to say. But I’m the most unlucky person in the campaign. Whenever I buy, I play for a maximum of a week, or a cheat is detected or updated, not for a couple of days, but for a few weeks. I am very glad that you decided to do I’ll update the software globally, change absolutely everything, it’s very cool. I have a DBD cheat subscription, why turn off the software if it hasn’t been detected? Or are you unable to update it without completely disconnecting it? Very strange. In any case, I really hope that after the update I can play for a long time unnoticed . Good luck

After a bit of a hiatus I've returned to see the situation we are currently in, and it cannot be in better hands.

You and your team have continued to produce a quality product that blows nearly everything that is comparable out of the water.

I fear not BE's effect on your work, if anything I would not be surprised if your end product is even better than before.

I've been here for almost a year and a half now and I will stay for many more.

God speed, I await my chance to return to EFT with bated breath!

Edited by Mk132

• Faceless pinned and featured this topic
  • Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic