The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

Can't wait to see what comes out of this one. I just paid for the 3 months cheats for EFT and I am in no way disappointed. I see it as an investment because I know when you guys deliver, you deliver hard with the best of the best and that'll come with time and patience. Keep up the great work guys, you have my support

Have been gone for a while but came back for abit of apex as I got bored of EFT but I did not realize how big the community has got! Fair play to Chod and his staff, I always knew chods cheats would get bigger.

I am excited for the new cheats, hope it all goes to plan :)

i play EFT from day 1, and before i used other cheat provider, but when i test CHODS i realise that is the best cheese, i usualy dont use the cheese against players only in very danger situations, i only use it to kill BOTS and loot good stuff. im glad to hear that its posible to be undetected with BE. i cant wait to the day of release. and im very sure i will pay every month subs. 

22 minutes ago, yeahokmhm said:

What kind of price changes do you expect we will be looking at? And will long time users be able to renew their subs at lower prices like we already can? Thanks.

The new prices will apply to all customers.

Just curious, first of all great work chod. Absoulutely amazing work. Your cheats are just beautifull. By far my favourite. I intend to only shop here from now on out. But i've been curios. Lets say for example EFT cheat goes up in price or goes invite only. People who have already purchased subscriptions and that. Will they get to continue usuing the cheat?

• Faceless pinned and featured this topic
  • Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic