The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

Thanks, for the update! 

I renewed the cheat and purchased the subscription when I already knew BE will be released and the cheat will be down, just to show support:) 

sad to hear about chargebacks, but this will only show who in the community really cares, and who is just a customer. 

With great respect, from Florida! :)

already exited to see the new cheat in a couple weeks ;) 

thanks for the update chod. you forsure have me as a costumer im not taking my business anywhere else and im more then happy to play and wait in the meantime. thanks for the hard work you and your team put . hopefully the others understand and stick around

Hi! I'm relatively new to Chod's (I may have come at a troubling time, but that's ok!), but this looks very promising for the cheesing community. I have a question about keeping it open to the public, however. I have no doubt this new system will be excellent, but in keeping it public, will it give anti-cheats the ability to purchase it and reverse engineer? I apologize if this is a silly question!

chods has always provided some premium cheats. sometimes free. i remember the silverlight csgo esp cheat. Very impressive stuff. I look forward to hopefully joining this redesign as i have just submitted my app for the gfx team.

Personally i've been cheating quite a time now and i can say with assurances that chod is one of the best cheat provider out there. The guys, the expierience, everything reflects on what you pay. I back them up fully and i expect from them to fully recover and provide us again the best cheats possible. So people have some faith at least till we get some taste of what is promised over here... In the meantime, me personally i will suport them through the available cheats. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE! ?

The thing that I am a bit upset about is that when I orginanlly bought the EFT Cheese over a year ago, I felt like I could do anything without any risk, (I of course knew I could still be manually banned by a dev if caught) however, what I have noticed now that I am scared to use anything other than ESP and Aimbot. I have went from "Oo lets use this" to "Ah, can't use that too risky and will proabbly get banned" not of course, there is always a risk in cheesing but I feel like the risk has risen since I originially bought EFT. I know that this is because they are improving their "Anti-Cheat" as every post I see the devs post on social media has a lot of people complaining about the Anti-Cheat so I would not be supprised if a new Anti-Cheat is the devs #1 priority. 

My question is, with this new rework will I feel safer when using the cheats? I do not expect to feel like I did back then but will I be able to use Auto-Unlocker and No-Recoil and Spread without worrying about the chances of me getting banned from it? 

TL:DR I feel like EFT is becoming more unsafe as a year ago I used to use the options without any doubt but now I am worried when using them or even too scared to use them. I am aware of the risks when using any cheese and it depends on me if I get banned or not. 

Thanks for the update Chod!

I was wondering where you'd been Chod, good to know you're alive still lol. But as far as questions go I assume when mine and everyone else's subs expire the website will be checked and our weeks (maybe even a month and a bit) will be given back for all our time lost? And I assume if this new project is indeed a huge improvement how much would the prices change, if you can't say yet may I ask is it a drastic change (such as becoming the same price as Apex for all of them?). I don't mind paying extra for a better cheat in all aspects especially if it's SAFER (not only because not everyone has it but also because it is programmed way safer). Thank you for your time dude, we missed you.

• Faceless pinned and featured this topic
  • Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic