The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

It makes zero sense to charge back; everyone who is thinking about it let me tell you this: BattlEye is a decent anticheat but decent is not perfect; there was a bypass for siege I used for eight months and resold for got detected and as soon as that happened I myself dealt with alot of chargebacks then as soon as another bypass was found (two weeks) then all these people were wanting to repurchase; why would you sell back to someone that has charged back if you take anything from this post. DON'T chargeback, there is always an exploit that will be found; Also I'm excited for Rust will be purchasing that.

Good luck to the team, thank you for your transparency and hard work. it is appreciated.

P.S. Can someone please send me the discord link thanks :D

13 minutes ago, FullOnPanic said:

Thanks for the awesome update Chod! I appreciate your hard work and the Mods as well! I have a question about my subscription will it just keep active and when everythings. Back it will reapply the missed time?

It will run out but once the cheats are back up you will get the lost time back completely.

• Like 1

thank you chod and the rest of the team and community for the status update and your hard work you put in to keep the business running!

much appreciated ❤️

I can only recommend Chods to everyone and I will def. stick with this awesome community. You can feel that the staff really cares about his customers ?

Thanks team Chod's

It would be heartbreaking if it had to come to a divorce ? (No homo) since this is the best EFT and Apex cheats I've played with. The more games you support the better my gaming experience will get.

You are the only cheat provider I didn't get a ban with regarding EFT....amazing since January 2018.

Well I'll happily wait patiently, good luck ?

I am genuinely very excited to see what is going to happen and how it is going to work. Keep up the amazing work lads! I also know how long and tiresome programming can take. Finishing up my major in cybersecurity this year! Let's embrace the headache's ones again haha. 

Yours Sincerely,

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chod said:

Just a little teaser, but here's what our Rust chams look like. Only cheat in the world to have full engine glow chams!

image_2019_02_27T14_26_41_621Z.thumb.png.8b7119e12e88ac81dddc7403b12fdb0a.png

That looks actually awesome god damn ?. Well I hope one day I might be able to get my hands on this rust cheese. ?

• Like 1

• Administrator
Just now, lordzeppo said:

Should we renew/buy subs asap since the prices are going up? Would that restore faith in the community support towards you? :P

No, we aren't after your money. The store is closed currently anyway (except csgo and apex)

• Like 1

• Faceless pinned and featured this topic
  • Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic