The 'WTF IS HAPPENING?' Thread

Chod

• Administrator
Just now, Nipple Twister said:

Well for the time being this will be a bummer, but if you deliver in the future I am excited. For all the people to lazy to read. Dont expect much in the next few weeks. 

Its not an 'if' its a 'when' we deliver. As I said its already well into the development process and results are promising so far.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

• Administrator
Just now, Nipple Twister said:

But arent there are always unforeseen set backs when dealing with new code? A lot can happen in a few weeks. Im not trying to undermine im just hoping people can be a bit more understanding.

Of course, there are always set backs. But we fix and carry on until we reach the goal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thank you Chod I'm glad you made this thread. I'm very confident and excited about this because you are the only one that provides almost every cheat for mostly all the games I play, with the transparency and care for the safety of our accounts. And good service from your moderators and admins. I'm especially hoping Dead by daylight will come back stronger and better (many of us had some problems with the cheat nonetheless it remained undetected for few months) and of course keep APEX on good shape and adding features without compromising the security. Thank you ! 

• Like 3

Hello Chod's and Team,

Thank you for this news which at first gives a little disappointment because of the wait but in the end promises beautiful things
If our respective subscriptions are returned when everything is finished, it does not bother me and encourages you to work hard and you can count on my support and follow up to stay in your ranks, because never disappointed your service (one ban but the fault to me)

Good luck and hope we have news from time to time, so as not to feel abandoned

Thank you

• Like 3

Wow.

I remember when we moved to FireFly the first time as it went live, huge step forward, it revolutionized the way i looked at cheats.

This bodes well for the future!

All honor to the team. We are all in good hands, there is no one like Chod in this business.

Humble gratitude towards everyone behind the scene.

Edited by OBE
  • Like 4

As so far my favorite cheating community (Staff and all the members) I am glad to see you guys do this, almost brings a tear to my eye. As you said this is a new ERA for Chods and i am so glad i was apart of the old and even more so that i will be apart of the New. (Special thanks to all the moderators who have been very friendly and helpful keep it up)

Thank you.

Good luck!

-Chanas 

• Like 1

• Thank you for the fun and countless hours of play you have provided.
  • Thank you for working hard every time there is an update and keeping us safe.
  • Thank you for working on this refresh and new system. I hope its lucrative for you and your staff.
  • Thanks to the community for adding a new level of play to EFT.

With that being said I will sit on my hands until I can play with an edge again. ?

• Administrator

Thank you guys for the kind words, we appreciate all of you.

Knowing that we have such a great community backing us is really nice, honestly i was kinda scared what the response will be and how should we handle the angry mob.

As it has been said, Chod and his team wants you to have a great time using services what the site provides , and with this huge remake, lots of ongoing issues will be fixed, improvements suggested by you guys will be added and lots of other quality of life improvements to get that edge over other players with more ease, so you can spend time crushing enemies instead of fixing issues.

We'll try to keep you guys updated, much as possible. But the nature and sensitivity of this huge project will not allow us to share everything and right on time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I'm excited about this. It's been nice to play Tarkov with 0 cheaters, and so I'm patient to wait. Once we're back online though... I can't wait!

Thanks for the exceptional work Chod's. I have full confidence in what you're producing and can't wait to see the new designs and features!

• Faceless pinned and featured this topic
  • Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic