Off and on with Chods in EFT

2 wipes I cheated on my EOD edition with Chods and was never banned even though I was fairly blatant. I now cheat on a standard edition and have avoided bans. I know someone who says they have 450 days cheating with 0 bans. This cheat doesn't really get detected if you are banned its going to be manual since you were way to blatant. I did get banned using another provider when chods was down to be updated so that security here is A+.

The Aimbot is pretty solid but there is no minimum lock on distance so you will lock on to people from a mile away if they are in LOS. 

The loot ESP is great and fully customizable. 

If you are deciding on which EFT cheat to get I cant recommend them enough and personally wont use anyone else.

23 hours ago, TarkovHasNoAntiCheat said:

The Aimbot is pretty solid but there is no minimum lock on distance so you will lock on to people from a mile away if they are in LOS. 

I recommend "Silent Aim", it won't lock onto your enemies, disable safe mode and set your fov to 3 or (max 5) you only need to aim and wait until the color changes (confirmation that the aimbot locked on him and shoot, the bullets will land where you set them to land and it doesn't look obvious at all. 

It's much better to use than only the Aimbot alone.

Edited by paddyy