Aimbot's flaw

ABCXYZ

The aim-bot doesn't lock onto targets that're covered by anything or if someone is behind something. To explain this better, if you can make eye-contact with a scav or player through stairs it will not lock onto them through  the stairs, you have to be in clear view of the person. I would personally like it if it locked on based to being able to see the person and not clear-view. It does the same if glass isn't broken which is a perfect example, it will not lock on until the glass is broken and there is nothing in the way. If it was based on locking on as soon as eye-contact with the target has been made, that'd be awesome.

Heard the aimbot doesn't shoot through walls and Unity/EFT sees things like stairs/chainlinkfences/glass/stairs and railings as walls.

You could suggest on Nolt.io --> up-right --> F.A.Q --> Bug Tracker & Roadmap that they add a feature where the Aimbot can ignore walls to combat this.

On 8/14/2019 at 4:55 PM, Deloaso said:

The same argument can be made that you can ESP so why need Aimbot at all? It's a feature my boy, so perfecting it and giving an informal piece on a potential flaw is my duty as a customer. 

true, but in my eyes its perfect, just shoot and aim yourself when need be.

Just now, Touchy said:

true, but in my eyes its perfect, just shoot and aim yourself when need be.

Apart from when it really doesn't work and aims to the left or right of the target, completely missing, i just turn it off and wait, do without it for a while then turn it back on.