[Apex] Before I buy, i want to ask...

razerdog93

Hello there people, how are you today? Soon my VIP for DbD will expire and I want to buy something else, I want to buy cheat for Apex Legends because i see its popular game and it looks cool.

I want to ask if its safe to use? I was reading comments on forum and I see that some people got banned for using the cheat, im a bit scared to buy and get banned xD

And if you have some tips for me how to play smart while using cheat please reply...

I want to ask if players can spectate me while I play? Thats bad because they can suspect something.

Thank you.

Hi !

I've been using Apex cheat for almost 20 days ~ 100 games played and I still didn't get banned. As Don said above, if you don't want to end up banned, don't go all crazy with 10 kills and wins all day every day. If you are using wallhack smart, you won't get banned, if you are playing dumb, any you are shooting with aim using mozamique on 100m distance, of course you will get banned. Just play smart and it will be aight

Thank you guys for reply :D Well I will do that like you guys said, it will be more legit and I will be safe... When I was playing Dead by Daylight most of the time I pretend that i dont see the survivor and I go near him... and by the way, if i record my gameplay, it will be on my screen? I mean on ESP.

• Developer
6 minutes ago, razerdog93 said:

Thank you guys for reply :D Well I will do that like you guys said, it will be more legit and I will be safe... When I was playing Dead by Daylight most of the time I pretend that i dont see the survivor and I go near him... and by the way, if i record my gameplay, it will be on my screen? I mean on ESP.

Yep, the cheat isn't streamproof.

• Thanks 1

I highly suggest that you pick it up, the only way you get banned is if you play like i have been, 20-30 kills in every game you play lol
otherwise if you play semi legit as Don was saying, you'll be fine.
Even if you do get banned, just keep making smurfs to get the rage outta your system, then go back to your regular and play low key. (They aren't IP banning me or HWID banning me, only account banning. Its a free game too so go nuts lol

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NathanFDrake said:

I highly suggest that you pick it up, the only way you get banned is if you play like i have been, 20-30 kills in every game you play lol
otherwise if you play semi legit as Don was saying, you'll be fine.
Even if you do get banned, just keep making smurfs to get the rage outta your system, then go back to your regular and play low key. (They aren't IP banning me or HWID banning me, only account banning. Its a free game too so go nuts lol

Well if they dont IP or HWID banning us then its good, I will see in few days to download it because im searching for some games to play, DbD bored me as hell.

Edit: But the only thing I dont like there is when players can spectate me, just like in CSGO... I know that cheat has spectator warning but i will forget about that or start to rage sometimes xD

Edited by razerdog93

12 hours ago, razerdog93 said:

Well if they dont IP or HWID banning us then its good, I will see in few days to download it because im searching for some games to play, DbD bored me as hell.

Edit: But the only thing I dont like there is when players can spectate me, just like in CSGO... I know that cheat has spectator warning but i will forget about that or start to rage sometimes xD

I promise you, you wont forget lol Its very noticeable. Play with me sometime man PM me for discord.