Question about Ban transfer with two accounts

Cheeser999

I have two accounts, one with EOD that is legit and I will not be transferring loot to. And one I plan on cheating on that has not been used. My question is how safe is it to hack on the new account and will the ban transfer to my main EOD account. I heard somebody reference a guide to what to do if you get banned so it doesn't happen but I can't find it. Thanks

2 hours ago, Cheeser999 said:

I have two accounts, one with EOD that is legit and I will not be transferring loot to. And one I plan on cheating on that has not been used. My question is how safe is it to hack on the new account and will the ban transfer to my main EOD account. I heard somebody reference a guide to what to do if you get banned so it doesn't happen but I can't find it. Thanks

If you use another account on the same HWID there is a chance that account will just get banned. They do account bans and we all have reason to believe they issue HWID Bans. A Spoofer is included with EFT which if you were using as recommended on your cheat account your normal HWID will be fine to play with.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Spi13 said:

If you use another account on the same HWID there is a chance that account will just get banned. They do account bans and we all have reason to believe they issue HWID Bans. A Spoofer is included with EFT which if you were using as recommended on your cheat account your normal HWID will be fine to play with.

So when I buy the hacks, I will get the spoofer. And I just need to restart my computer when switching on/off the spoofer and dedicate the spoofed HWID to my cheat account?

3 minutes ago, Cheeser999 said:

So when I buy the hacks, I will get the spoofer. And I just need to restart my computer when switching on/off the spoofer and dedicate the spoofed HWID to my cheat account?

Correct : Once spoofed it will stay spoofed until you restart PC. Sleeping your PC will not cancel out the spoof. I only use cheat account so sleep my PC to keep to the same HWID as they claimed in the podcast that they will be flagging HWID changes, they won't immediately ban you for HWID spoofing. They'll probs just review your ingame performance for suspicious shit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JackieChan said:

A couple hours.

Where did you pull that number out from? Completely incorrect, in fact almost definitely never that fast. If you don't know the answer, best not guess or make an answer up.

12 hours ago, Cheeser999 said:

Also wondering, how long do you think my account will last if I aimbot everyone I encounter?

It really depends on the type of people you're aimbotting. If people are recording and have the patience to then clip it and report it on the forum and it's reviewed, your account could be banned in days. But only if you're making it obvious. It's very hard to put a length on it.

• Like 1

Been aimbotting for the past couple of days and I have never been reported once or gotten banned. If you are gonna aimbot just don't do it when people can clearly see you are hacking, take them by surprise like behind or something. I speedhack with silent aimbot max fov and auto unlocker and shit, not banned yet.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Spi13 said:

Where did you pull that number out from? Completely incorrect, in fact almost definitely never that fast. If you don't know the answer, best not guess or make an answer up.

It was said more as a joke than anything. There is no way of knowing, you could be very unlucky and get banned rather quick or you could be lucky and last months.

12 hours ago, kenstifler said:

nah thats not real 

No shit.

I would probably suggest to find a cheese friend who is in the same situation.. 

Go on dead region - transfer only valuable stuff that fits in secure container - when you meet up - kill him and take the stuff that is needed to be transfered.

Of course you could just party up and do it that way but i kinda feel it's traceable compared to trying to match together and than doing transfer. 

On 7/26/2019 at 6:59 PM, Spi13 said:

Correct : Once spoofed it will stay spoofed until you restart PC. Sleeping your PC will not cancel out the spoof. I only use cheat account so sleep my PC to keep to the same HWID as they claimed in the podcast that they will be flagging HWID changes, they won't immediately ban you for HWID spoofing. They'll probs just review your ingame performance for suspicious shit.

So, I have been using the spoofer. However, I had restarted my computer nulling the spoofer to play a steam game. Then Started up my cheated account without spoofing/cheats because I had forgot. Do you think now theres a good chance that my main will be banned based on the link between my Main EOD account and my cheating account on the same HWID?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A bit late to the thread, but I've been using cheese for ages. At least 5 months. I only trigger aimbot when I know I may have trouble killing them without it (a team of 3+ for example or another hacker that has esp and is looking at you through a wall). But you wouldn't want to turn it on and spray a whole team down at the same time as that would be very suss. I use it on scav bosses and raiders as they can 1 tap you pretty easy but normal scavs I don't. I also don't use auto unlocker too often as I just buy the keys for the good rooms after making money on Labs. I don't use speed hacks as I feel that it could be detected easier, but I could be wrong.

So far no bans as I feel I am using it safely. It's also handy to have names on when using the cheese since if you see a ttv name, you can be a bit more safe with how you want to kill them to not look suss. 

Moral of the story, if you don't abuse it in every situation where you don't need to, you won't get banned as easily. 

Edited by Wombat