My take-EFT

I bought these cheats last night after a friend of mine showed me them. I was somewhat worried at first seeing as I own the EOD version but after reading other peoples posts it seems pretty safe as long as you aren't being dumb lol. I enjoyed EFT even before buying these cheats but in all honesty these make the game more enjoyable for me and will hopefully make me a better player  (Learning loot spawns and such).

My ONLY gripe is that sometimes the ESP will turn off on its own and I have to restart the game but other then that I love these cheats and plan on staying! ?

Edited by SlipperyOtter

3 hours ago, SlipperyOtter said:

I bought these cheats last night after a friend of mine showed me them. I was somewhat worried at first seeing as I own the EOD version but after reading other peoples posts it seems pretty safe as long as you aren't being dumb lol. I enjoyed EFT even before buying these cheats but in all honesty these make the game more enjoyable for me and will hopefully make me a better player  (Learning loot spawns and such).

My ONLY gripe is that sometimes the ESP will turn off on its own and I have to restart the game but other then that I love these cheats and plan on staying! ?

If you back out of a raid it will break the ESP. That will explain the feature not working sometimes. But otherwise! Nice review and welcome to Chods!

Edited by Spi13
  • Like 1