Dayz Cheat

1 hour ago, MakeTarkovGreatAgain said:

If this were to get detected and battleeye bans you are you banned across all battleeye games?

I guess what I'm asking is should you have a burner account for this.

Playing with your main account is never a good idea when cheating. Unless you are willing to take the risk, so it's up to you!

On 7/15/2019 at 2:20 PM, MakeTarkovGreatAgain said:

If this were to get detected and battleeye bans you are you banned across all battleeye games?

I guess what I'm asking is should you have a burner account for this.

Wrong place to ask IMO but the answer is no. You don't get banned across all BE games. I was banned on PUBG but can play any other game just fine. Plus we here at Chod's need not worry about BE, we have nothing short of the best coders here. ?

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 6:28 AM, NathanFDrake said:

Wrong place to ask IMO but the answer is no. You don't get banned across all BE games. I was banned on PUBG but can play any other game just fine. Plus we here at Chod's need not worry about BE, we have nothing short of the best coders here. ?

ur semi wrong they do do cross bans. so say u get banned in dayz ull get banned in arma 3 and 2 if its on the same account. same thing goes if u get banned in arma 3/2.. only those games are cross banned. all othere battleye games are fine.

7 hours ago, krazynate said:

ur semi wrong they do do cross bans. so say u get banned in dayz ull get banned in arma 3 and 2 if its on the same account. same thing goes if u get banned in arma 3/2.. only those games are cross banned. all othere battleye games are fine.

I'm banned on DayZ on my alt and can play arma 3 just fine on it.

Edited by Tubzz
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, krazynate said:

This information is incorrect, a ban on DayZ is not shared with arma.

• Thanks 1

On 7/21/2019 at 9:11 PM, Noah said:

Awesome, the speedhack doesn't require a reconnect to the server if adjusted? And it can be toggled on/off via a key? 

Hey Noah,

The speedhack can only be turned on/off at the main menu.

Adjusting it in a server will get you kicked(not banned, just reconnect to the server)

Tubz

Edited by Tubzz

On 7/21/2019 at 10:40 AM, Crookzie said:

This information is incorrect, a ban on DayZ is not shared with arma.

This is strange as i had ( still have and im disputing this ban 5 years later still ) ban on one of my dayz accounts and my arma 3 account on the same steam client got banned too. ( never used cheese in arma 3 and in dayz )

It was ban from good old days where you could just delete grass and buildings from DayZ files. :D 

Edited by JesusIsDead

2 hours ago, JesusIsDead said:

This is strange as i had ( still have and im disputing this ban 5 years later still ) ban on one of my dayz accounts and my arma 3 account on the same steam client got banned too. ( never used cheese in arma 3 and in dayz )

It was ban from good old days where you could just delete grass and buildings from DayZ files. :D 

They might have had a different policy back in those days.

• Like 1