Dayz Cheat

7 hours ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Around 30-40gbp and there is no release date yet.

That price still sets you lower than most providers right now, and you also have a better history than they do when it comes to cheats. Can't wait for it to come out, you never disappoint.

• Administrator

It is nuts. Will have lots of fun stuff. Magical teleporting bullet etc.

As this is Crookzies only project with us ongoing atm. Expect fast updates and active engagement with the users.

Its based on don's code, which means BE is no issue.

It will be announced when its ready. Keep checking on the forum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IdiotGuy said:

As this is Crookzies only project with us ongoing atm. Expect fast updates and active engagement with the users.

Really? magic bullet for that price? That's really good. I can tell you right now you're going to get a lot of new people if it releases around the 40gbp area. There's a few DayZ cheeses right now but they really don't offer much and charge way too much. So I really can't wait to see wait to see what you guys make, I'm way too excited for it. I also hope it brings a lot more people to this community.

10 hours ago, AcheekiBEAR said:

Really? magic bullet for that price? That's really good. I can tell you right now you're going to get a lot of new people if it releases around the 40gbp area. There's a few DayZ cheeses right now but they really don't offer much and charge way too much. So I really can't wait to see wait to see what you guys make, I'm way too excited for it. I also hope it brings a lot more people to this community.

13 hours ago, IdiotGuy said:

teleporting bullet aka. murder mode has been the standard for dayz cheats for years. Almost every dayz cheat i have seen has it, because its easy to do, and much easier than an aimbot. Nothing special really. Same goes for bullet/rocket fists. Item spawning, now that would be something to see. Doubt its still possible though.

What im more curious about is who is Don, and what is he doing with his bypass? I made a cs go cheat before and spent many many hours on the UC forums, lurking threads about Dayz/Arma and BattlEye in the past 4 years. They even managed to fix the famous  svchost/crss hijack exploit (note: i dont want an answer)

In other words, BattlEye is a tough nut, and i wonder what this bypass is to make Chod/Crookzies so confident to release it publicly.

I should probably lurk on UC more.

Edited by SongBird

9 minutes ago, SongBird said:

teleporting bullet aka. murder mode has been the standard for dayz cheats for years. Almost every dayz cheat i have seen has it, because its easy to do, and much easier than an aimbot. Nothing special really. Same goes for bullet/rocket fists. Item spawning, now that would be something to see. Doubt its still possible though.

What im more curious about is who is Don, and what is he doing with his bypass? I made a cs go cheat before and spent many many hours on the UC forums, lurking threads about Dayz/Arma and BattlEye in the past 4 years. They even managed to fix the famous  svchost/crss hijack exploit (note: i dont want an answer)

In other words, BattlEye is a tough nut, and i wonder what this bypass is to make Chod/Crookzies so confident to release it publicly.

I should probably lurk on UC more.

I know it's nothing special, but there's very few providers right now offering DayZ cheats. Anyone that is offering DayZ cheats right now that offer murder mode go for about a minimum of 60 USD a month. They were just detected last week, the only other provider that has murder mode is 75 USD. It works very well, but that is still an insane amount for just ESP, and murder mode. Knowing Chod's, there's going to be something other than basic ESP and murder mode, and their estimated price is lower than everyone else that is offering cheats right now, which is really nice. As for item spawning, like you said, I doubt that'll ever be back unfortunately. 

• Developer
14 hours ago, SongBird said:

It’s black magic, dude :) EAC is much tougher than BE though.

• Haha 1